I made it a forum topic and sent them an email hopefully they read the suggestion…
Well done! ![]()
Hi, I play with my friend on our private server (that’s on my pc), we got no purges yet, all it takes for ping to jump from 30-50 to 200-300 is just moving a bit on our base for 5-10mins, don’t even need to travel far. We play EEWA and AOC, so the game is simply unpleyable, we just get oneshotted by almost everything, just because ping doesn’t allow us to see our HP accurately. So no, purges are definitely not the cause of high ping.
The same Lag issue is happening on my private xbox server , accept the lag is all the time even of only one player is online. This wasnt happening
Untill the latest age of war chapter 2 update happened. It doesnt male any sense cause before the update stuff ran smooth. I hope funcom will fix this issue. There is hardly anyone playing on my server so this issue shouldnt be happening .