Total Missions Complete

Can you let me know if “A piece of the road” displays once or twice for you in your Kingsmouth category? It displays twice for @Svella and I have the 10 bounties now so I think its the only thing that can explain the one I’m missing in that zone.

A Piece of the Road is another case where there’s a breadcrumb mission leading to it. If you pick it up directly from Moose you’ll miss out on the duplicate mission completion that you’d get if you picked up the breadcrumb from the Paragon activity board.

yeah I have it twice. one has 1 tier that says go see moose in kingsmouth. This is mission from agartha. Second has 3 tiers wich is details of that mission

Skjermbilde

space
Skjermbilde1

Its only 2 missions I had to expand seperately

I also get 685 total after rerunning The Tower and Youth Outreach which I apparently never repeated on this character :smiley:
2 x “A Piece of the Road” here as well.
I have 680 Finished, 2 Paused and 1 Current. I’m missing the unrepeatable “The Meowling”. Is that maybe a once a year thing and I just didn’t do it last year?
And for some weird reason I am also missing the story mission “A Whispering Tide” even though I did the “Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen” :woman_shrugging:

Rifla and I have cross checked our mission lists. Our lists match up with the exception of 5 missions each that are faction specific for Lumis and Dragons.

1 Like