Topic related to the Building Contest: Tower of the Elephant, which was about build your own Tower of the Elephant in Conan Exiles.
Hey everyone, maybe you remember my participation in the competition Building Contest: Tiny Homes Edition (Unwelcome Home). Then I used singleplayer and admin panel, this time I had to raise the bar higher - I built the Tower of the Elephant on the official server, a new character, starting from scratch.
Because of the competition is related to the board game Conan the Cimmerian: Tower of the Elephant and because you can create dice in the game…
The Playground tower is a one-of-a-kind building that is not only home of fito, but also a board game inside the Conan Exiles on the official PVE server # 1028 !
What you need to play:
- Character on server #1028
- Dice created in-game or real dice within reach
- Any 4-piece clothes (any: hat, gloves, t-shirt, pants or shoes)
- Some food in the game (a well with water is in the Playground)
- And above all good humor!
Note: Leave your horse in front of the tower (horses can ruin any game - out of jealousy!).
The game is divided into turns, each of them is divided into 3 elements:
- Roll the dice (more sides of the dice mean the easier the game is, preferred 6-sided dice)
- Movement (only forward, backward and sideways - never diagonally)
- Counting damage (your clothes will help with that!)
Rules in detail (click to expand)
The game starts in front of one (any) open door to the tower.
1. Dice roll description
- Before you move, you must roll the dice, the rolled value means the number of spaces you move.
2. Movement description
You can move forward, backward and sideways - never move diagonally.
Climbing is prohibited.
You can wander around the board (return to the field where you stood or crossed many times before the turn ends).
Stairs can only be accessed from the lowest side, so you can’t go down the stairs (you can’t go back if you step over them).
If you stop on the stairs, you must move one more space up.
3. Counting damage description
If there is an opponent in the space you are standing on, you take damage, it means that you are taking off one piece of clothing (clothing is your life / defense).
If you stop in a space with a flagon (drinking cup), you regenerate (put back one removed piece of clothing - only one)
You lose when you have take damage but have nothing to take off (you go back to the start, before entering the tower)
The game ends at the top of the tower (Meta), you don’t need to have the exact value to get to the finish.
Glory and treasures are waiting for their new owner.
- Please clean up after yourself and do not leave the logged-out character in the middle of the board. Please use the green wall of death to leave the Playground.
Location: [PC] PVE #1028 ( 4 - D )
Two-dimensional interpretation of the Playground
In the following, I put the creation process and more screenshots. I count on comments.
That’s all, have fun .
Note: Due to the purge, the tower can change the appearance, shape, size and location.