Trade in conan exiles?

look what could come out of that world of conan, here is an example of the new game NEW WORLD How the TRADING POST works in New World - YouTube

1 Like

The only legitimate trade in Conan Exiles is with iron bars as currency. Otherwise you are directly enabling your competition.

1 Like

@Barnes ,Correct , yet what is the real use of the markets in exile lands or Siptah ?
Except the thrall , crafter , or pet market , is none . Why should I travel to Sepermeru to buy spiced pork :joy::joy::joy::joy: . Some traders products needs refresh . Plus I would love to have traders that buy my mats for bronze coins . Bronze coins exist in the game and they should be taking action as trading currency between players :wink: .

From a PvP stand point maybe, and the simple answer to that would be don’t use the trading post.

PvE wise, I have a collection of T4 thralls I don’t need and would gladly utilize a trading post to turn them into hardened brick, hardened steel, etc.

2 Likes

foncum please listen to the community

Turn your thrall into hardened brick? a) they’ll need to be exposed to a cosmic ray storm and b) be named Ben Grimm.

2 Likes

Haha no he means he anonymously trades his Smelter for hardened brick. Any player may then redeem the thrall for an upcharge. This would be a functioning Market, like in Age of Empires.

In this way you will never be accused of being a weapons’ trader on a server. This is death for any player in a PvP situation. Trade other players with zerks or horse and you’re dead meat.

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/JY3fto71LxYcpHwn6

I find this image precious, of being walking making friends around the city while buying something, I would settle for just selling fish. Tell me funcom, is this possible?

Yes silver and gold coins can be used there and of course depending on the community in your server you can trade and or use coins (as long as they are an accepted currency in the server) to trade with other survivors. Always be prepared to defend your cargo or have the power to take it back from your new found enemy if things go south

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.