Trading Bench and Mail Box

Hello Funcom :wave:

I got an suggestion for gear, thralls and materials.

What if there was a trading Bench where players could trade gear, thralls and materials With safety ?

And what if there was a mail box where a player could mail gear, thralls and materials?

2 Likes

On PVP we can unlock / lock large chests, wooden boxes etc.
So this is how we trade. Just place a large chest and leave it unlocked.

But I always thought ̶C̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ PVE / PVE-C should have a similar item.
Or servers with “Containers Ignore ownership” ticked.
It’s almost like FunCom doesn’t think ̶C̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ PVE / PVE-C people can lock / unlock containers?

I like the Mail Idea, everyone would benefit from that.

I’m joking about “Care Bear’s” BTW Don’t get yer knickers in a twist. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, thanks droch for the compliment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I ask for charity tables years now, maybe the new tavern system will eventually give it to us.

For this feature i was playing elder scrolls online!
But it was not Conan.
If we had the mail system on Conan i would be really happy and i believe it’s the best option of every suggestion.

3 Likes

Yeah, we’ve mentioned this idea on numerous occasions. I’m kind of surprised it hasn’t been addressed yet. However, they did say there’s plans to possibly implement a vendor option in the future. It’s not exactly the same (a mailbox would be pretty nice), but it’s a step in the right direction and could satisfy some of what you’re asking. Now it’s a matter of if and when it’ll be implemented. They already promised clan alliances and had to pull the plug on that until further notice, so I’m not holding my breath on this feature.

1 Like

Too late! :triumph:

Pve had that very briefly with an altar that was in the BLB.

They could drop a few open boxes in Conan’s Bar or something. It would help cut down on the hoarding.

1 Like

Usually I just look for a player who is starting, get in front if him/her, make a few emotes and drop stuff at their feet. Sometimes they even thank me. :smile:
But I do support the idea.

4 Likes

I try to do this, but they run away. :unamused:

2 Likes

I’ll never understand those people, @Rust , I swear! On pvp I don’t even try it any longer. It always ends in a fight! :smile:

Well I usually talk to them first…

…“Hi, would you like some starter gear?”
If they don’t answer I just go about my day.
If they do answer
I say “I’ll place a chest and then back away” This lets them know I don’t intend to gank them.

I’ve given away everything from thralls, pets, gear & weapons, to mounts and saddles
@Barnes used to give away stacks of gold, and a starter kit.

Sometimes this behavior results in an ally, sometimes it’s a future enemy.

But I’ve made more friends than enemies.
PVP is not as toxic as people want to paint it. We just need to get rid of the cheaters.
PVE and PVE-C has just as many jerks as PVP.

5 Likes

On PlayStation you don’t have that option. :wink:
Only a few didn’t take my monkey business as some sort provocation.

I met very nice people on pvp too.
Some very cool dudes, @droch-aon .

The noobs are usually the problem. :smile:They are more jumpy. I don’t blame them, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Worse. On PVP you can do something about it. They know that. On PVE you can’t do much, if anything. If you are stuck with a PVE jerk, sometimes changing server is the only option.
I got much more help from strangers on PVP than I ever got on PVE.

3 Likes

Or something like a Trade Broker that you find in World of Warcraft or Black Desert Online? That for a fee of in-game currency, players can offer to sell items for gold or silver coins.

3 Likes

So many people on Playstation have settings blocked you can’t send them a message @droch-aon.

3 Likes

Now you all understand why my Bella looks the way she does :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Everyone stops and stares her big… Hearts :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
In this time i grab the chance to empty my inventory on the ground. I don’t do emotes, i just need to remove my top gear, lol!!!

But @Rust, i beg your pardon please, yet you know it better than everyone in this conversation, boys no matter the age, remain boys :wink:.
Thank you for your understanding my lady.

1 Like

Good, after killing them place in their body what you wish to give at the first place. Soon enough you’ll get a thank you message :wink:.

1 Like

:blush: If I’m the one alive in the end, that’s a very cool and instructive idea, @stelagel !
That might not always be the case, though! :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.