Trebuchet crafting 1 hour?

Hi,

Why does it take 1 hour to craft a trebuchet?
What is the point of this?
Can your please reduce it to 15 minutes?

2 Likes

Yeah it sucks. 1 hour to craft then a few explosive arrows and it is gone. worse trade off unless you offline with it.

1 Like

Last time I built one on ps4 could not engage with crank to fire it

All is done to cripple the PVP player. Why?

Officials PVP EU servers with more than 10 players a 19h00?
→ 12 servers … 3 sipta, 9 EL.

:frowning:

PVP (raid) is so dead now. Even the few privates I find on PC are dead…The problem is there is no goal for the more competitive players. PvP is mainly offline kings who pride on utilizing the broken (as far as pvp goes) economy of it being 99% farming to win. Rarely us there a battle of siege. Conan needs to rethink how they approach raiding. It does not need to nerf/buff weapons armors etc. But come up with a way for loot to have value, minimize offlining, and address the ease at which repairing during raid. Offline exists because attacking a well built base that has at leastv2 people on is far too easy to repair. Meaning waste of time. Rarely does anyone come out to defend, they sit back and repair. Not that I don’t do that. And when you do come out, they usually bail and then you are literally just logged in to deter attack all together.

1 Like

I feel a good fix for pvp raid servers would be this simple (not code wise, but logic wise):
1 hour dynamic building damage. 1 hour after last clan member logs off buildings are offline protected.
Thralls 24/7 active…if they are 8n open, then can be killed or kill you.
When offline triggers, then all materials start a decay timer.

thus would mean if clans stayed offline to avoid being attacked, there materials decay away faster.

I haven’t tried to make one since update, just returned to my pvp server last night. An hour is shady as hell. Especially once dynamic building damage is activated ensuring online raids. But you could always fence foundation and wall off an area prior to placing base and crafting to protect it till you’re ready to use. Gunna take all element of surprise out of raiding though. Arrows and jars a much better option now.

2 Likes

I start to craft the trebuchet an hour before raid. What is questionable is how hard it is to figure out an effective range. If you build too far away, then it doesn’t do building damage. I stopped building them because the sweet spot is hard to find. Another hour to build just to try.

1 Like

Can you not pick it up after placing. I have or is that a raid time thing @Dzonatas

I don’t remember an option to pick it up, or I probably would have.

1 Like

Last one I built allowed me to pick up perhaps because I couldn’t get it to work.

1 Like

You can not pick up a treb, I just try now.
(Or you have a mod for this)

2 Likes

No mod ps4. I may be mistaken it was a few week’s ago. Might have gotten pissed and tore it down. Thanks for the check @Selene01

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.