Trhalls are getting glued to the walls

I would like to know if anyone else noticed that the trhalls from a few days ago started to stick to the wall during combat, this was an old bug that was fixed and now out of nowhere it reappeared. It is already becoming irritating and error is happening in exile and also in Siptah.

1 Like

Is this on officials or private servers (or SP)? I have noticed this on my private servers but they are currently underpowered machines for all the mods I run, so its impossible for me to know if my server is the problem.

1 Like

official servers, it seems that suddenly the artificial intelligence is losing intelligence, I order the trhall to attack he goes towards the walls of the game or the wall of the bases and stands there without fighting, but he gets beaten and if I don’t move, he ends up dying . This game just stresses the players, every week a different bug appears, it’s been 3 years playing this and there’s always a new problem to be solved, or, sometimes the old problem resurfaces as is this case, because this already happened in the past.

My thrall has been extra derpy lately. I’ve watched him put his weapon up mid-fight and start punching. He’s stood facing walls refusing to follow any commands, but I can still access his inventory. I’ve sent him in to kite multiple enemies, watched him pull his weapon out and then turn around and bring them all back to me. I’ve been using extra caution when using a thrall because lately only Crom knows what they’re going to do

1 Like

Yeah I notice this regularly. It’s extremely annoying when multiple attackers push your thrall up against a wall and then the thrall just stops fighting.

1 Like

Ohh this explains where all that extra gorilla glue I had went :expressionless:

1 Like

What I’ve been doing to try to get around the situation, (but I hope Fun con fixes it instead of waiting for us to find a solution)is to send the trhall to a place close to the enemy and away from the wall with the move option, it doesn’t always work because sometimes it keeps receiving blows from the enemy and doesn’t move, but it’s one of the alternatives I have used

1 Like

This problem if not wielding weapons is very old, I don’t know if they already tried to fix it, but I currently see that even the npc are fighting without drawing the weapon, what I usually do is access the inventory and put the weapon in his hand, but that’s not the solution to the problem, it’s just an alternative, Fun com needs to fix this

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.