Trhalls in door

can someone tell me why trhalls always need to stop under the door? and thus prevent its passage? is there any physiological need for him to do that? this is one of the many flaws in this game that has existed for more than a year and after many, many updates it has never been changed. and there is no point in using the move command because in many places you cannot activate this command.

3 Likes

U can equip a katana and dash through him …not perfect , but simple and it works…

2 Likes

I never have a problem with the move command. I can imagine if you are working with a tight build using small rooms (like a honeycomb build) that it might be an issue. I don’t use those so I don’t know.

1 Like

Thralls in the doorway are bad enough I can see if you are playing pvp it could get you killed alot. I don’t play pvp much so most my buildings have 2 doors side to side or gates. They can jam a gate to where it won’t open.

1 Like

Hello Friend. yes, usually every place I put two doors, but precisely in PvP we have many hidden bases that use as little space as possible not to be detected, and in these bases it is often difficult to place a door, let alone two doors. and as you said, even though i have two doors, i already died in pvp because of the trhalls being under the door, even though you have two doors, during an attack they get all enraged and run to the door, but they don’t go through it, they they get stuck underneath them, then you open another door and those who were not yet arrested end up going to this door and the enemies can kill them easily because they usually don’t fight when they are in this situation. when I’m on a large base I usually have 10 exits in a square room, there are two doors on each wall, a hatch on the floor and another hatch on the ceiling, but still I think they would have to correct this flaw, all the flaws that game has we found ways to get around them. but we are not programmers, but we know that this is a programming error, so I always question what level of funcom programmers are they interns ?? because experienced programmers wouldn’t make a mistake like that. another mistake is that trhalls go towards gas or acid, they should not go of their own accord where there is gas or acid, they should maintain defensive positions, they run towards gas or acid, when the enemy is inside the their base they stand looking at the enemy. maybe conan is not a PvP game.

1 Like

I have been in some bases built for pvp they are a maze you duck to get through spots and such. I get lost in our own base sometimes between both my wife and I building. playing on 3 servers and 2 characters on our server. Gets confusing think I stick with pve and friendly pve-c. I probably would have quit 2 years ago if official server’s were my only option. Good luck and may the AI get better :grinning:

1 Like

Nice. I Will try It.

1 Like

here u go just to see it… just consider a simple iron katana a basic piece of equipment to carry with u when u have a follower (like a truncheon when u want to enslave someone ) :wink:

6 Likes

yea. this really is a great solution, for some situations, but there are still compkexic situations that I could not do that, besides I already said this in other comments, that we are not obliged to correct the errors of the game. programmers need to fix this. but still your idea is wonderful and thanks for sharing it with me and others who suffer from this problem, it was very kind to read the topic, explain a solution and even make the explanatory video.

2 Likes

thanx for kind words, all i wanted is to help ease the frustration , and even though i believe that this (like all bugs ) should be fixed via programming, i also believe that i , as a true survivor need to seek workarounds whenever possible , as one of the best things i find in this or any game is trying to outsmart it…
hope what i suggested will help many people

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.