Two things needed for the thrall game

The 2 things needed are ability to have your thrall switch weapons and heal itself. And be able to see NPC names further away. The 1st is self explanatory…the 2nd, Would make thrall hunting so much better if you could see a named thrall at a distance instead of not knowing if it was a named until your right on top of it.

3 Likes

To the second point: I would be happy with just a different armor than the lower tier ones.
Different, heavier armor and probably different in colors. I like keeping my vision clear, I don’t like when fighting groups of enemies, multiple red bars overlap each other in the middle of the screen, and can’t see half of the enemies.

The first point is harder I think. Imagine a fight with Arena champion and if the IQ level of a handful of dead butterflies thrall misses the opportunity to attack first, it will be constantly healing and interrupted by the attacks and heal again. 5 pile of full stack wraps/potions wouldn’t be enough. And no, I don’t want to use my slave to take aggro this way so I can lazily stack poison and bleed and wait until she dies.
Maybe if there is no combat (like the combat music starts, it triggers the thralls AI to NOT use heal, and when it stops, triggers the safe-state so it can heal) it can start healing IF its health is below a certain point and heals until it reaches that certain percentage of its health (let’s say 75%) again. Because if it only lost 6-7 HP in a heroic battle against an ostrich, there is no point of using wraps or potions.

Did they change to loot tables for the Arena Champion? Last I checked there was no reason to fight this lady, and this is the second mention ive read today.

1 Like

They just need to make the named / T4 mobs a head taller than the rest. A good example is Beastmaster Teimos.

1 Like

This is actually common place on Siptah. You can often identify T4s by both stature and armor. So hopefully they run that back to EL

1 Like

I think she only drops armor scraps worth picking up I think (?). I’ve never seen any other stuff. Sometimes coins.
Or is armor scraps out of her loot table now? I didn’t kill her in a looooong time (since I have the armor set :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Just wondering, that’s why I quit killing her. One of the hardest fights in the game should have a decent reward.

3 Likes

In the latest times I only used her to kill my followers who dared to get negative perks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.