Unable to move in water after interactions

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug

Some of us (thanks for @Sairdontis!) has problems in the water: Water stalling , intended?
If you swim alone or on horseback in the water, you are locked after activities such as something crafted, food consumed, exiting from the inventory of a loot chest, switching gear, using gear.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go find water to wash the dirt off of you
  2. While you are there do stuff
  3. Get locked in one place for several (from 1 to even 10) seconds
  4. Drowning danger!
1 Like

Hello @rolee9309, thank you for reaching out, we’re currently looking into this issue and hope to fix it soon.

3 Likes

I don’t know about when you are on horse back but if you are not then equip a one handed weapon when you get stuck. This should allow you to move again.

1 Like

Can also happen when you fall in water, or tp in water. Same immobility for about 10s.

1 Like

I can’t leave the river after entering the river on horseback, the horse simply stutters endlessly trying to get out of the river. If I get off the horse, then I can swim to shore and the horse follows me just fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Rolee and Hugo !! Was thinking I was having a error in my game :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.