Unable to play online or offline single player

Game mode: [Online and Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: United States East

Attempting to get my buddies Xbox set up for Conan, but it has been impossible the last few days.
Fresh install on a One X. After errors happened, did complete format (was an unused system). Re-installed, same errors. There is about 60% free capacity on the internal drive and the game’s footprint indicates that the install was completed. Is there something else that could be causing both of these errors?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start up game
  2. Select online, and attempt to join a server
  3. Generates error “Failed to join requested game. The game is still installing 67%”

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start up game
  2. Select Single Player/offline
  3. Generates “/Game/Maps/ConanSandbox/ConanSandbox is not a valid map.”

Maybe it hasn’t finalizing the install yet. I don’t play on console so I’m just guessing. When it says the game is finished installing, instead of trying to play right away have you tried to reboot the system right after the install says it’s finished. When it reboots it may show you it’s not done yet and continue the install process. Again, this is just an idea.

This current install was started on Sunday and I tried to get in today. When it didn’t work, emptied cache, power-cycled the console and still nothing.
I’m hoping the game doesn’t take two days to install lol

Did I put this in the wrong place?
I see someone reported this over a year ago, but no fix was listed and the thread was locked.

I’m having the same issue and can’t seem to find anything about a fix

So, today, my homeboy didn’t do anything different, just fired it up and it worked…lol.
So I guess…be patient?

In the future I will tell people to install this offline from disc first, and then the updates, I’m assuming the patches hung it up.

1 Like

Glad ya got it workin. :grinning:

1 Like

ive had the same issue for 8 days now and ive tried it all but nothing is working wtf is going on seriously

Are you on a wired connection or wireless. If your on wireless, I would suggest trying it wired up. That’s all I can really suggest as I don’t play conan on the XB.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.