Unconquered bug or not?

I have been attempting to level up an unconquered character a few times now. :cold_sweat:
While the first character to hit level 20 or 40 unlocked an accountwide single vanity armour claim, it also received the same in its inventory. For this character it was NOT needed to use the 1 time claim. :smiley:

Unconquered characters after the first to hit a “mark” however are NOT rewarded with the same vanity armor. If I want this character to wear the vanity armor I would have to use my single accountwide claim. :unamused:
I wonder if this is intended or not. :thinking:

Why would this achievement be any less on a 2nd, 3rd or 15th attempt be any less of an achievement than on the 1st? :exploding_head:
I totally understand that the accountwide is limited, but the actual character that hits a mark should receive its proper rewards i think.

I have made several failed attempts (including my 1st) but none after the first received the level 20 vanity armor in their inventory. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Each time I failed I deleted the character and started a new attempt.
But it just doesn’t feel right that your “work” on THAT character is not rewarded. :anguished: :sob:

Okay, I found what my mistake is. :roll_eyes:
The items are after reaching level 20/40/60 claimable per character (even the non-unconquered)
BUT … they are only claimable ONCE per character!!! :astonished:

This means I am not allowed to make a mistake at a merchant (since customer support response times are outrageously long even for subbed players like me :nauseated_face:) and need to keep it “in stock” for future use.

Since I don’t have an option to “PREVIEW” the look on my characters :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I would be forced to clutter my bag/bank with it.

Since I don’t like to being “strong-armed” in to buying bigger bags and/or bank-space I prefer just stay clear of it and not use it at all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So your developers do work that will earn you nothing since I think there are a lot more people who think like me. :money_mouth_face:

Cheapest solution: Make the items account wide unlimited claimable. :pleading_face:
Money-wolf solution: Offer making the items account wide unlimited claimable in the shop :cry: