I'm Unconquered!

Solo-leveled on unconquered necro to level 80 and got all the Unconquered achievements. Gotta say, it was a blast. There were a few tense moments near the end when I got swarmed, but I always made sure I had an exit strategy and managed to survive to the end. The achievement weps were quite nice, but wasn’t too keen on the armor (I hate white amor for a necro). But hey, it was so much fun, I’m gonna do it all over again on my second account… this time with a conq. Actually, going with Bear.

6 Likes

Congratulations.

Questions: Someone linked in game the lvl 20 & 40 vanity sets and they looked like the same sets. Are they? Or is all 4 sets you get different.

And what kind of weapon did you get? Useful(real) or vanity?

0 Likes

20 and 40 are pretty similar… same for 60 and 80. The last two are robes, and main difference is there is a mask with the level 80 one. Weapons are vanity… for my necro, box dropped staff, dagger, tali, and crossbow. They look cool… I need a dagger/tali in primary slots to see what the vanity ones look like when equipped.

0 Likes

Gratz!!! :slight_smile:
so you have now unconquered title also? is that bounded to all account like resourceful one?

0 Likes

It’s supposed to be account-wide, so once you get it with an unconquered toon, all your other toons can get it too. But, that’s not working atm… hopefully, will be in next patch.

0 Likes

Can anyone post pics of the new things? thanks

0 Likes

another question: after 80 can you die happy or you lose title?

0 Likes

I assume you will lose the status if you die, even after 80. I’m thinking of parking him for the time being as I already have two other necros with AAs and gear. I just wanted to get him to 80 for the achievements and vanity, especially since these will be account-wide, for all my other toons.

0 Likes