Undeserved account blocking 1306 25.08.20 again

Dear developers, 08/25/2020 I received a notification in Steam about the suspension of my account in the game CONAN EXILES.
As a result of the investigation, it turned out that my entire clan had gone to the ban, while communicating with one of you, it turned out that the blocking was made after watching a “video” (which no one can provide to us), which allegedly contains illegal actions to the addresses of other players.
Politely, I ask you to provide me with evidence of violations of the game rules, at least by one of the members of my clan. In case of refusal, I will have to contact Valve support to discuss the legality of blocking my account.
I have been playing since 2018, I have played more than 2000 hours on PVP servers, during this time I have never used any additional programs, I independently parsed many videos with undermeshers, speedhackers, glitchers, exploiters.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards, leader of [no name clan] ManticoreXLNT

Kanza1
hey there , have you read the topic : [PLEASE READ] Official servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures ? in there (if you read it from top to bottom) is explained how to apeal a ban ! if you feel like it was a mistake ! also valve is not the owner of the game just a distributor and will have no effects on your situation, furthermore if you played 2000+ hours , as steam policy is after you played 1h of any games , no refund and they will tell you to contact the game company !

Mr.Purple
I learned your blurry language rules by heart. And old and new. I do not need a refund, I need to withdraw the ban, since neither I nor any of my clan violated the rules. At a minimum, I request a careful examination of this issue. During one of your updates under the names of the characters appeared funcom ID on them you can determine which of the players violated the rules.

We also found out which of our clan members abused our trust, and, in the absence of officers on server 1306, entered into a conversation with a person who uses a speedhack.

If after watching the video with the speedhacker everything became clear to you, please explain to me. Why did our entire clan that did not use cheats go to the ban, and the person who used the speedhack still plays there on 1306 ???

We are ready to name our fingers and poke at the guilty, if it helps the rest of the clan to remove the blocking

gy69pa (his character name at 1306)

The person who used the speedhack on 1306 his main account

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199042909131/

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator