Undocumented Change 50 new crafter thralls added 2.1

Game mode: Any
Type of issue: Potential Bug
Server type: Any
Region: Any

Since all undocumented changes that are posted to the Testlive or Live patch notes are being considered a “potential bug” according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/igmiro/status/1332534415499653122?s=20 or actually needs to be confirmed by the QA team (not sure which it is to be honest) according to this forum post: Funcom please do not do this!. The following changes were made and not documented and are therefore considered a potential bug. Please consider fixing these “potential bugs” or potentially get confirmation from the QA team on fixing them.

During update 2.1 there were 50 new thralls added to the game, they consisted of Armorers, Blacksmiths, Carpenters, Priests and Taskmasters. I made a video about them being added but in hindsight I feel as though I may have “Jumped the Gun” because these new thrall were undocumented and could potentially be a bug.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Realize that that Funcom leaves things out of patch notes intentionally or not potentially.
  2. But get criticized for reporting what is in game
  3. Start to question if you are a good human
  4. Report everything to the forums no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
13 Likes

lol, are turning funcom words against them ? XD… i feel that frustration you are feeling,

they need to be more consistent, i cant understand why is it so hard (based on their own performance with patches) to ask QUESTION to the community about big changes , before applying those, adding thralls is not a bad thing , and should not be considered a bug.

2 Likes

Kudos on the persistence. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do not get disheartened @Wak4863 … u got a gem and u correctly let playerbase know… (both on dura loss and new thralls). let FC correct the issue as best suits their personel and u keep doing what a good streamer does… and a good streamers opinion MUST be shared nomatter what (it should not be directed by any means by the company that owns a game or anything)… i personally (and i guess many more) do not watch you because i want you to tell me what FC believes that i want to hear , i watch you because i see an opinion of a man doing the numbers and all the stuff that will come to me in live version a long before… and yes some i like , some i do not… i have my own will to judge for it, nomatter what FC or anyone else (i.e. wak or firespark or just horse etc) tells me… each time u wonder about u being a good human , just wonder: “IF i was a viewer, would i like to see the changes(intended or not) , or would’nt i?” if the answer is mostly yes, then u do a good video for the community.

ignore (ofc within ethical limitations) what FC says… things should have been worse if this was on live… imagine an archer just being bugged and constantly shooting with his legendary bow randomly when patch comes out… how u repair that bow after a couple of days (when durability is lost?)???

i have witnessed players loosing over 100 thralls equipped with legendary weapons and armours when the patch with the feed was out just because they did not put a sign ingame and assumed that only posting on forums would be enough…

Now replying to FC: nomatter what a streamer comes up across , is good to share and show… even if this is not intentional, or even intended, add to the population that gets informed by your patch notes (not the best way tbh) and the amount of subriscribers each has. even if its a bug at least more players will know of it and can use it if needed(making an advantage that some may have even over exploits for the majority of playerbase, thus making it kinda at least fair) … more people r informed for a change that will come…also this is what testlive is for i guess… check changes and then GIVE feedback… and FC’s work before anything hits live is to evaluate info , adjust , give the new option to playerbase on testlive and IF all is ok then implement ingame (this is what a testlive is for)… so say a ty to wak for what he discovered and shared…
learn to accept critisism and ofc look forward to make game better…
u lack a lot in this last thing…

for me Conan Exiles is a great game (was a really astonish one, but u degraded it to just a good one), and the way it goes the last year is not a good one… check ur playerbase… wonder why it gets smaller, and correct it…

3 Likes