Unfair administration #2 #1117

OK! I’ll create one more topic if you prefer to delete it.

10 ppl was banned on 1117 PVP server for reason “CLAIM SPAM” where EACH clan have claim spam on ANY pvp server. I want to ask administration of funcom - why they banned only us? Why not 20 ppl who have x3 more spam than we are? Why cheaters still playing on 1117 server? How it works? if 20 ppl will report me - i will get ban but they will keep play unfairly? That’s how it works? WE DIDN’T BREAK ANY RULE.
Ticket #26958.

For what 10 ppl bought your game with all DLC? To be banned by inadequate administrator and lose their 3 years progress on some servers?!

Greetings Exile,

Your account has been temporarily suspended from playing on official servers for 6 days as a warning due to abusing the claim system in detriment to other players on server 1117 (claim spam). Your suspension should end Sept 7, 2021.

You can view the current terms of conduct here:
Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

Please note that it falls under your responsibility to make sure no one in your clan is abusing game mechanics or partaking in continued harassment. Do not associate under any circumstances with players you suspect are hacking, exploiting or abusing any of the guidelines above. If you suspect any of them are partaking in such actions, please report them to our staff and distance yourself or your clan from these players.

Our team has verified your suspension length, nature of the infraction(s) committed, and the number of incidences, and has determined that your account’s temporary suspension is currently non-appealable.

Please be aware that although access to Official Servers is restricted for your account, you may still play in private server and single-player/co-op sessions.

That’s what they said in your BELOVED ZENDESK!

Where can i find a justice if in zendesk admins says “bye bye”, forum moderators talks to me “go to zendesk, i delete the topic”. We are your customers, you remember? BAN CHEATERS, UNBAN FAIR PLAYERS!

1 Like

So, what you are saying is that you are upset that you got gigged for breaking the rules even though other folks, who, apparently, were not reported, didn’t.

So, report them, and stop claim spamming.

Problem solved.

1 Like

No, it is not solved. On ANY pvp server you will find whole squares spammed. But we got non appealed ban for small territory just because some cheater’s allience sent massive report. There is base near us with much more claim and admin ignored this. Also he ignored other clan’s spam. Is this fair?

1 Like

You and your clan mates need to follow the rules and if others are breaking it (due to meta, or whatever excuse, etc…) don’t join them just report them.

1 Like

Hi @deflore08

We’ve already mentioned that you need to reach out on Zendesk about this topic.

You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

1 Like