UNFAIR: dead and despawned materials through server restart

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Europe]

Me and my friend both played yesterday, and this morning the server restarted, for some weird reason we both died of tempature differences, while we were both in a base with shelter buff. It doesnt make sense that after a server restart my person dies, and when i log in next morning all of my stuff is despawned cause somewhere in the night i died…

I have pictures of my log cause i think its more that normal to get me and my friend our stuff back. As we could have never prepared for this.

I would like to send u the pics in a private chat funcom!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

If you are on a official server you will not be able to get your stuff refunded. If on private ask admin for help. Official server’s don’t have Admin. Alot of people store all their gear in a locked chest just for this reason. Sorry you lost your stuff. @jortex1

Hey there,

This is a known issue. It will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

As for refunds of in-game items, see above comment.

See also:

Also make sure to build with the proper material for the area,

IE don’t use heat prof building parts in the cold areas, or cold insulated like black ice in the desert.

Well thats really unfair, i do play official so than that means i just lost all my stuff…

I know which type of building mats i should use in which biome.

But it doesnt make sense when ur in ur base that is the good mats , and then u just die outta nowhere. Its a glitch wich shouldnt come back to the player like this. If u got ur good gear on + building mats (like a lot a lot for official) this glitch definitly sets me on a way out of playing conan, litterly this game is full of this type of crap where the fun just slowly depletes to annoyment of the game…

1 Like

I understand you are new to this forum. This has been a known issue for a long time. Looks like the update for consoles rolls out next week I would at least hang around till after that.

Why? When has any update worked. I’d advise packing everything up and storing it somewhere safe in anticipation of all the problems thus update will bring…just like every other update done.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.