Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1960
Mods: None.

Bug Description:

Extreme DeSync.

Bug Reproduction:

I loaded up the game.

I have been playing on official PvP server 1960 and have been experiencing an extreme DeSync and lag whenever I’m in combat, NPCs and players just teleport around in front of me causing a frustrating and unplayable experience, which is a shame because I am a big fan of the game having played back when it released on PS4, I thought I’d get back into it now on my PC but have been unable to do so.

There’s only two populated PVP official servers for Australia, 1960 and 1962, both of which I have this issue on.

Steps I took to address this issue:
Reinstalled.
Used ToggleDebugHUD to monitor performance which didn’t bring up anything noticeable.
I have moved the game from my HDD to my SSD.
I upgraded my internet plan with my ISP from 100mb/s down 20 mb/s up to 500 mb/s down and 50 mb/s up.
I tried logging in at off peak times, which included trying at 5am when there was one other person on the server, still had the same issue.

This is a frustrating experience as I am keen to play but am unable to with this amount of DeSync.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I already made the topic about that , look up earlier “Long time object spawning, Thrall feeders not working , Thrall and npc lag (Link to a video)”.

And that is the issue. Funcom has their official servers with a discount company. You’re getting what they pay for, weak servers. click ` type “toggledebughud” see what the server population and ping is. Doesn’t take that many people to lag a server down, especially if it is over built, with several dozen thralls or animals per base.

There are a few bases on my server that lag me to ridicules levels just running by them.

1 Like

I wish I could accept that as an answer, however I play with my friend and he has 0 issues.
His internet is at slower speeds than mine, we obviously log in at the same base.
Our base is at an area of the map where there’s little to no traffic other than our own.
ToggleDebugHUD shows the server ping peaking at 30.

So I rebought the game, payed for a few of the DLC packs so I could have a great time getting my ass kicked in combat by both players and NPCs all with the added fun of a possibility of a ban for something I want fixed but isn’t 6 years after the games release?

PlayStation is a little better imo because I have the same issue you need a real real good computer to run conan he’ll I just bought a new pC this year with a 2060 and I still can’t play conan it’s pooo pooo I laggy and teleport everywhere

I run 12th gen intel, 3090ti and 32gb ram, evidentially still not good enough.

Yeah lan cable on computer too?

Yeah lan cable, fibre connection to the house, as stated above, I recently contacted my ISP and changed my plan on the best one that they have available, 500 mb/s down, which for Australia is pretty good.

All my other games run like a dream, it’s just Conan.

Yeah that’s weird I’m not sure what it can be tbh just bad servers

Greetings Exile,

Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “Official server performance” as the issue type.:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here: