Unplayable if game crashes

Game mode: [Online private ]
Type of issue: [Crash | Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ na ]
Hardware: [ xbox one ]

Bug Description: When the game carshes it wont lauch even after i restart or hard reset my xbox the only way to get it to work is to uninstall and reinstall it i run a server and i cant admin it if this keeps happening so if u could fix this problem it would be appreciated

Steps to Reproduce: Game crashing

1 Like

Hello @KoB_Death, welcome to the forums.

This seems like an edge case, possibly related to the drive the game’s being installed to or to the console cache. Could you provide more information on how and when the crashes occur?

We would also suggest that you please try to clear your console cache and, if that doesn’t help, try performing a soft factory reset while keeping games and apps.

1 Like

Ive done both of those and its still happening but the crashes happen on siptah at random but other then that ive done what i can

you are lucky if you get 1-2 hours of solid game time before random disconnect and/or game crash. been happening for years, doubt they are going to fix anything at this point.
pro tip - if ur not already doing it, set a bedroll near wherever you are farming/exploring for the moment b/c it will also port you somewhere when u log back in… could be 10000 feet in the air, could be middle of the ocean, could be in a pack of mobs. saves you base running for 20 min.

1 Like

SOLUTION…clear reserved space in MANAGE GAME area

Hola, parece problema de la consola libera espacio