Untold Stories of The Secret World

Oh nice yeah that might work =o. Been messing around a bit with animations and looks, but only a little so far =3 i like what i find though.

i got it to work, i just had to exit the map and enter again and it worked.
same thing happened for ā€œbeing carterā€ (awesome qust btw!) where i had to buy a certain item. i was buying it and it didnā€™t count. i exited the game/map (i donā€™t remember how i did it) and then bought it again and this time it worked.

Just sent SuperJenius the rest of the missions in the Where Fools Fear to Tread chain. Theyā€™ll be available as soon as he has a chance to publish them.

3 Likes

I was gonna be productive in rl today but now you make me wanna go mess with the mission i have been working on =P.

1 Like

Hee hee. Glad I could help. :wink:

Those missions are now online. Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing the menu option for this

Where are you looking for it? Different mods have quite different ways to make a menu. This one should be in the normal menu drop down placed in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was looking in the wrong place thank you

Just want to say, I installed this yesterday and itā€™s absolutely brilliant! Really looking forward to getting through all the missionsā€¦and creating my own too.

3 Likes

This isnā€™t about the mod itself but one of your missionsā€¦Iā€™m doing Akmaā€™s hand and am on Tier 5 and neither Carvanius or Adramelech are showing in the Hollow

Not allowing me to message you for some reason so commenting here

Carvanius was there when I tested this mission with SWL. Heā€™s closer to the entrance of the area on a hill, I think. You may have to wait for respawn if someone killed him recently. Adramalech used to be the more rare boss in TSW, but Iā€™m not sure if he spawns in SWL. If this turns out to be too much of an issue, Iā€™ll try changing it to a mission NPC that is usually in the area.

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ I have the box checked to allow personal messages. Anyway, discussion in this thread is good.

carvanius appears, i killed him when doing the quest. might have to wait a bit for him to respawn maybe.
Also a question. once i create the quest file and log in to the game, i can change the quest without needing to restart the game everytime? or every time i change a thing about the quest i need to log out and log in again ?

No, you do not need to restart the game or log out/in. If you made a change to a mission, you just need to start the mission again from the Local Missions window. That should pick up on the tier you left off, or you can use the debugTier attribute (see the docs) to set the starting tier. If things get weird, you can restart the SWL UI by entering /reloadui or pressing Ctrl+Shift+F1.

1 Like

Thanks Super Jenius for bringing the mod to SWL. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve updated the mission editor now with SWL playfields and added a few missing things.
You can find it at the same location. If the version still shows v1.3 then try Ctrl+Shift+R to reload without cache.

Any problems, let me know. Enjoy making missions, everyone.

5 Likes

Hey there - just a quick note to say all the Where Fools Fear to Tread missions are available for Secret World Legends! If you have questions, tap Dots on the shoulder in game!

1 Like

Very Nice! It adds that extra touch that we need during the ā€œwait timeā€ for Funcom to get their butts in gear! My first two missions went off without a hitch!

However, I do have a little bug report. In the Mission ā€œExtraordinary Merchandiseā€, Iā€™m on the ā€œGather Familiar Handsā€ tier, and even though Iā€™ve slaughtered somewhere in the area of 60 familiars, with UTS turned on, and the mission ā€œactiveā€, it has NOT updated with even a single familiar hand. Am I doing something wrong? Are we NOT talking about the familiarā€™s in Egypt? Did I leave my stove on when I left to go hunting?

Any thoughts on this issue would be lovely!

Iā€™m glad you like the mod. For this mission, try other locations where there are familiars. The mission author did not include every possible familiar type. This goes for other monster types as well.

The mission indicates these monsters, which I believe are at Innsmouth Academy: Sparring Partner,Anatomical Specimen,Surgical Specimen