Upgrading Sanctuary of Mitra to Temple of Mitra destroyed it

Online private
Bug
PvE-Conflict
Europe

I upgraded my Mitra Sanctuary to Mitra Temple, and it disappeared, a bag of all its content was dropped where I could not pick up my zeals. I just started on the server so this was alot of materials that just vanished into nothing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft Shrine of Mitra
  2. Place it on a flat surface, where it just fits after a lot of positioning and you have to change the height of the building in order to get enough ground contact.
  3. Then upgrade to Sanctuary of Mitra (not a problem)
  4. Then upgrade to Temple of Mitra (Destroys the building for some reason, I imagine it’s because the size is increased in the third tier upgrade?)

Think about it… there is a size difference.

I’ve never made one before, but I feel like it just vanishing into thin air after spending that much material on it seems a bit unfair, especially since it was placeable to begin with.

Well they probably should make the initial shrine the same footprint as the upgraded shrines. I have run into this issue.

I thought they already were the same footprint, that’s why I submitted it as a bug, if that is not the case, this is not the case, I guess it has become more of a suggestion then.

Indeed. It doesn’t necessarily have to be visual, I suppose, but at least from a technical POV.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.