Vacation decay?

How about now, im off on saturday, and everything i have from launch is toast with normal decay. Pretty please?

1 Like

if i may suggest catching up with a friend of you & familly share the game to him so he could connect and refresh your decay during your time off, kindof like you let your animal for a friend to take care of when you move^^

1 Like

Been trying to convince them into this game for over a year with no luck. (We all to bloody grown up, im the only one left still gaming) Cant expect them to download xx gb just to refresh timers for me. And i aint quitting if i end up loosing everything cause the addiction is way to strong, but i would prefer not to loose it in the first place.

Will you have a laptop and internet access where you’re going? Doesn’t have to be gaming-quality, but you could use even a cheap laptop to remote into your home PC (which you’d need to leave online) and then boot Conan on it for long enough to refresh. The program I like to use for this purpose is Parsec: https://parsecgaming.com/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.