Various PVP Server Types?

I’ve been testing out PVE and PVE-Conflict servers, but I was curious as I saw three different types listed for PVP. What is the difference between the three:

PVP
PVP-Conflict
PVP-Mayhem

As for now, there is neighter pvp-c nor pvp-mayhem.
I dont know what pvp-c would be like… Maybe killing each other 24/7 with no raids at all?

PvP mayhem has been a full pvp including 24/7 raiding type. Obviously offline raiding becomes even more of an problem on these…

However I would love some kind of pvp-heretic kind of server. Like no gods and no religion at all. (Rendering avatar defense and all religion items unattainable as well.)

Sorry for my ignorance but what is 24/7 Raiding mean?

So in regular PVP server you can’t kill another player whenever you want?

Well, you have played pve-c, so you probably encountered other people killing you between 17 and 23pm.

For PvP servers, you can kill other players at all times (given you can kill them) but raiding (=damaging and plundering other peoples bases) is limited to 17 to 23 pm.

And as for 24/7 raiding, this applied to pvp-mayhem, it means you can/could attack other peoples bases all the time.

1 Like

Ah ok so:

PVP = Fight other players anytime but can’t raid
PVP-Conflict = Fight other players and can raid only certain times
PVP-Mayhem = Maybe that means you can fight other players and raid anytime?

PVP = Standard 24/7 PVP + Raiding times were you can destroy enemy buildings (17-23 mostly)
PVE = Standard 24/7 PVE, no pvp, no raiding
PVE-Conflict = PVE with PVP Time (17-23 mostly), you cannot destroy any enemy buildings
PVP-Conflict = there are currently no such servers, also it doesn’t make sense at all to have such? maybe it was planned for raiding + pvp on specific timeframes
PVP-Mayhem = 24/7 PVP + 24/7 Raiding, there are currently no official servers for this, think it would be way to chaotic

Added in quote.
As for the last one - yes!

OK, when I was first choosing a server, I saw a drop down that listed those three PVP servers. So maybe left over info from something that might of been.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.