Vault Loot disappearing

Game mode: [ Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP ]
Region: [ NA East ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: | No ]

Bug Description:

Loot in locked and full health vault partially vanished without any trace in logs. Some items still exist but the vast majority is gone.

Expected Behavior:

Expected items to be there in the locked vault and if someone took them, for that to show up in the logs

Steps to Reproduce:

I have no idea.

I have the same situation, only good items are taken and bad ones are remaining, there is a hack that let people loot the vault

1 Like

6 Locked Vaults have been looted on official server #6005

This is the topic to the same situation that i have posted 2 hours ago.

It is frustrating because if now i farm it back they will come and loot it again!

we have same problem on 6005 sombody using glich and stealing stuff from vaults

1 Like

Theres a hack been in the game for a while that lets people loot ur vaults without showing in logs. Only way to combat this untill they put in a fix is to encapsulate ur vaults.

1 Like

There is a report on the other topic says that even encapsulating the vault does not stop the hackers

Man i hope that this never hits consoles not good i might stop using vaults

Nah encapsulating vaults protects them, we battled against like 8 chinese hackers on our latest official server, they never were able to loot anything fully enclosed. Luckily enough im big brain and wiped them off server.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.