Vendhyan DLC, Statues and Directional Arrows

There are a few standouts for me in the game. In addition to the afore mentioned crafting stations issue, there are a few others. For example, wall/standing torches must all be from the same set, and be placed evenly apart. Similarly in my armoury, all Weapon Racks must be placed at an even height, and weapons organised by either type or group. But the biggest one for me, is actually a seemingly small thing; the map. Here is a link explaining what about it bothers me:

The first one mainly. I just really wish that the two Savanna biomes were the same matching yellow colour, the Western one is not a part of the Desert biome, and therefore shouldnt be coloured as such. It drives me :crazy_face:, and frankly I would pay good money to see it fixed.

As soon as you mentioned that your clan mate puts anything in any chest I immediately thought to myself “aarrrgh noo!”. My partner is like that on her profile, and even worse, she uses crating stations to store junk. Lets just say that at times it becomes ‘trying’ to watch. I keep everything sorted. For example, Ingots in one chest, Potions in another, etc. I know it sounds silly, and it probably is, but thats just how it is for me.

Its good to have some one else on the forum who undertstands.

1 Like