Basic Info:
Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Official Server #2731

Bug Description:
Riding my horse with 2 followers in tow. Notice one is lagging behind, sometimes they get stuck. Time passes, he still hasn’t arrived. I check the map, he’s way down south, where I haven’t been in ages. I start riding down there to investigate. I keep checking the map, he’s actually moving south, now deep into the desert near the game starting point. I’m finally approaching where he’s marked on the map, and message appears that he is dead. I keep riding in his direction, no body nothing, he’s just gone. Nothing in the area that could have possibly killed him. He was a bearer thrall loaded with gear, I’d really like him back if it is possible to recover him. Losing that follower and his gear is a major blow.

Bug Reproduction:
I did nothing out of the ordinary, was just playing the game riding my horse with 2 followers in tow. One started lagging behind and before i could find him he was dead for no reason (he died in an area far from any dangers)

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us your clan and character’s names, please?

Also, do you remember the date when your follower died?

We await your reply.

2 Likes

Hi Mayra, thank you for your reply.

I’m not in a clan, and my character’s name on the server is Styx, the follower’s name was Fairin of the Wild Coast. I took a screenshot of the Event Log after he died but I can’t upload it. Time of death was 2022.11.27-23:54:54

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. After you browse around the Forum for a while you can upload system checking that you are not a bot.

Thanks sestus, yes all good I understand. I created this account for this bug report but am happy to be on the forums now.

I have been on Forum for a few years now. Alot of helpful people come in. Some you can run into Inside Sinners refuge CROMS Faithful, Barnes Mikey and others. @Stoneface

1 Like

Am I going to be able to get my follower back?

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for the additional information. We asked our team to investigate it.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to retrieve your follower, but we will try to find the issue and solve it to prevent it from happening again in the future.

We appreciate your support while we review this matter.

Thanks Mayra, I know people are doing their best. However, devoting hours and hours of time and energy into developing something in-game, only to have it randomly and inexplicably disappear in a matter of minutes, is beyond the pale. In the long term, fixing the game is terrific, but remedies should also include restitution as part of a solution if Funcom is going to succeed.

Can an admin on that server at least provide me with another named bearer to level up? I can eventually replace all the gear, but named bearers are nearly impossible to find/replace.

Hello,

We aren’t able to assist you in retrieving or providing a new follower, as we currently don’t provide an MMO-like type of support.

We appreciate your feedback thought, and we will keep trying to improve our service.
Have a good day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.