Dc + server crash = follower in the void

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue:**Crash | Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: US / #2733
Hardware: Xbox1

So you deleted my related post about the game crash and server down b/c i was a little critical of the devs sincerity to providing a stable game. Rhetoric notwithstanding, 2 days later my Snowhunter follower is “returning home” and cannot be recalled b/c either the follower or I “was recently attacked”

1. i am in my base.
  2. the follower is nowhere to be found on the map when tracked and is not in the dungeon where the game/server crashed.

How do i get my beast thrall back. yeah its not the only snowhunter i have, but finally got good roll on perks and she is geared… is a PITA, just gimme my thrall back LOL :face_with_head_bandage:

Greetings Exile and thank you for your report.

We’re sorry but we won’t be able to assist with your request, as stated in our Guidelines:

“Conan Exiles does not offer MMO-Like in-game support, and as such, we won’t be able to refund or return any loss(…)”

Apologies for the inconvenience.

lmfao right, you only put out a game that after 3 years has absolutely noob developer issues such as instability and mechanics that dont work. It is a bunch of pixels tied to a packet. of course you “can” you chose not to. no one ever confused FunCom with a triple A MMO developer or service, but you could at least pretend you give a crap. Instead of a canned garbage response about what you “dont do” how about even looking into why your game crashes and causes an identifiable item/entity within the game to experience an anomalous event and perhaps to something to fix the underlying issue.

or you could just keep removing and deleting my posts every time i am critical of you lack of competence in serving the ‘community’ that your notes to me keep saying my posts are offending.

Follow up
Thrall status is now “Guarding” but does not appear on the map when “Tracking” is selected or after updating follower list. Follower does not appear in any of the locations it would have been prior to the crash. good times! at least i found another snowhunter earlier today that is currently enjoying some time on the wheel.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.