Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Fighter Thrall suddenly dead in volcano. I was exploring the volcano (my first time there), and on the “Walkway of the Devout” I suddenly got the message “Cimmerian Berserker has died while following you”. I was not near lava or anything. I couldn’t find his body.
Is it supposed to be this way in the volcano?!
If so: not cool, man … not cool!
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Get a Cimmerian Berserker thrall. Nurture him at your bosom and develop a strong emotional bond to him. Give him a name. Like “Nigel”.
- Go exploring with Nigel in the volcano, enjoying life together. Be happy.
- At the “Walkway of the Devout”, suddenly get the message “Cimmerian Berserker was killed while following you”
- Search for his corpse with tears in your eyes, never finding it, unable to give him a proper funeral.
- Go into deep depression, drinking heavily.
- Pull yourself together and go get a new Cimmerian Berserker thrall. Tell him, that he can never fill the emotional void that Nigel left. Keep this new guy at a distance, never getting too close, never opening up to him. It just isn’t worth it.
- Die lonely and cold, your last thought being of Nigel and the happy times you had a long, long time ago.