**Game mode:**Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Hello, it’s me again - Nigel’s dad.
Tonight I lost another Cimmerian Berserker thrall int he volcano.
This time, I was running along a bridge made by another player, that was placed low above the lava. I took no damage at all, but apparently my thrall couldn’t resist the temptation to dip through the building pieces, and take a bath in the lava. Naughty ■■■■■■, that one!
Fortunately, this time I could, at least, find his body and plunder it.
This game is so, so buggy. It’s not even fun to make fun of anymore - it’s just annoying to the Nth degree!
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Bring your new thrall, with which you have an entirely platonic relationship, to the volcano region
- Get the message “Cimmerian Berserker has been killed while following you” … yet again
- Turn around to find his corpse
- Loot the body and stare at it, laughing maniacally
- Go into therapy, twice a week, knowing that it will never REALLY solve your fundamental issues