Wall\fence\foundations - What gives best protection atm?

So I have seen some youtube videos about stacking more walls etc to make the protection stronger. I cant seem to get this to work. Could anybody tell me what is the “newest best way” of making the base stronger? Or direct me to a youtube video with the current way of doing this?

layering them. do as the stacking videos by old Craig show but before placing inner layers of the fence foundation box place a foundation then insert. layers. It is a way I developed after learning to layer fence foundations its time consuming and errors will happen often but if you learn to do it right, and put in the time well worth it. the foundations inside will hold up the outside layers, so even if they blow the bottom of your wall the whole thing will not fall instead just that one fence foundation will go and it effectively gives one foundations space 700k Hp per. there’s a trick to it that I won’t give away but it can be done and is worth the time to do it.

Sad that you wont share that last tip, but thank you for telling me this :slight_smile:

some secrets have to remain mine or everyone would be doing it because they wont all take time to figure it out to make it work

I do agree with your point, and i didnt mean to be sleezy with my comment. :wink:

you’re fine

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.