Any new wall construction videos guides?

I am on a pvp server and had my single stack walls melted away with bombs in in time flat. I searched the net for wall construction guides and most if not all are old and no longer valid. I am now aware that the fence foundation stacking method is not effective. So, how can I make walls, for my small castle, to defend against raids and purges?

thanks

1 Like

It’s simple. You don’t build walls but foundations. If however you want to vision walls, first build the walls and then put the foundations in the middle.

1 Like

Sooo…that is a legitimate way to build? I found out yesterday you could do this but didn’t want to keep doing it because I thought it was a glitch, since you can add walls first and then the foundation but you can’t do it the other way around.

1 Like

This has been around since release. It does not seem to screw up anything .db wise, and thus has been left in as legit way to build. not one i use, but legit none the less.

2 Likes

Sometimes when you build for some reason it says to you invalid, so if you change your build piece for a sec and come back to the one you build, you can keep building. Building still has a lot of bugs unfortunately.

this guy has some pretty informative builds

2 Likes

Yes I have discovered this works, same for “failed to place building”. For the latter you can just walk off a little and come back and then it lets you place the piece. It’s just that with all these red X’s and messages it gets hard to know what you can or cannot do XD

1 Like

I remember at the beginning, I was screaming to the TV ( :joy::joy::joy: ) , wandering why I cannot build . I didn’t knew what bug is .Now I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.