Game mode: [Online]
Wall Palisades used to be fairly easy to place almost anywhere.
Now they will only allow placement on very flat surfaces.
Simple palisades also seem to have stricter placement rules, but no way the same as the wall palisades.
Palisades are meant to be rudimentary protection, or to obstructions that force mobs down a certain path.
They should be able to be placed ANYWHERE.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Get a carpenter bench.
- Grind an insane amount of branches.
- Get some plant fiber.
- Make twine
- Put the INSANE AMOUNT of branches and just a few twines in the workbench.
- Be amazed as 100 branches turn into 5 sticks.
- Create and place wall palisade on a slope.
- Go on. You can do it!
- Give up?
- Place it on a flat surface/foundation.