Watcher Items not available for old characters

Yeah mine still aren’t working…but i play on an official server

Playing on series x x box on a official pve conflict server
Have unlinket my twitch account and relinket it after 20 hours
The recepies showing up on my feats but they are brown like other recepies wher you need to invest points in but i dont can do that (have a lot of feat points left ) and on artisan tabel the recepies not show up

Same exact thing here. I would either like them to fix this, or fix character transfers, so I can reset my character & reaquire all the Siptah knowledge & transfer to Exiled Lands… again, which is not ideal, but I’m having staues & such destroyed in purges that cannot be replaced. Any thrall that fall through map with watcher gear takes that set with him & I can’t replace the set. Unlock the Wacther items for all, if you can’t find a solution, fcs. This crap with you breaking things that shouldn’t be broken with every update is getting old. What happened to all the nice looking armor that the Aesir station thralls wore before 3.0? Planning to sell us clothing for our station thralls any time soon? Fix the problems before selling us more false advertised gear like the Arcane weaponry that claims it does magic when it does not. Tired of crickets on this!

Am I seeing things, or did Watcher items just get removed from Feats altogether?

Edit: Never mind. They didn’t load into my last play session for some reason. Still can’t craft them outside of single player, but they’re still there

I’ll just add more to this everyday to keep it from locking & hopefully cast visibility on this. Tell us your plan for a fix, Funcom. I’ve been renting a server for years. I think we deserve some communication, at least.

I’m able to use watcher items in singleplayer (on PC).

Same issue here. I’ve unlocked all the Watcher Twitch Drop items and have crafted and placed them in the past but currently they show unlearned in the Feats and when clicking on them to learn them but nothing happens even with plenty of Feat points available. Admin mode spawning of said items shows unable to spawn as it does with the unlearned battlepass items/unowned DLCs etc.

Yeah, you need to disconnect your twitch from funcom, then reconnect, it should work after that :slight_smile:

i tryed that but nope not worked

Some advices I found online said to wait 24 hours before reconnect… maybe it will work that way? If not, idk…

I’m waiting 48 hours to link my account again. Still want official word from the company we support with our $$$.

Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 7050

Bug Description:

I’m not able to craft any items from the watchers set. They appear in my knowledge but have the brownish background like i havent learned them. Try clicking on them and nothing happens. My conan and twitch accounts are linked.

Bug Reproduction:

Nice! “report received” for this topic as well… FINALLY. Now, let’s keep this open for a developer response.

Same… on PlayStation. Come on now… PS had issues with them for months upon release. Feels like back to square one.

I had no issues with them prior to 3.0, but I did hear there were problems before 3.0. Why is this still an issue? Why was 3.0 released with so many obvious problems that presented themselves in TP? That’s just greed. They NEEDED that Bazaar up… problems with people’s gameplay be damned!!!

I purchased the Day One edition after 3.0 dropped to specifically get the Atlantean Sword & I do have access to it. This mess really needs to be fixed. I thought they might look at the numbers & decide its not worth it for them to actually fix the Watcher drops issue, but if the Atlantean Sword & the Royal Armor are now included in this error, I’m more confident that we’ll eventually see a fix. Remember… We had perpetual darkness on Xbox servers for over a month (almost 2), because they wanted to save money on certification for the fix, so we had to just wait… and wait… I lost an entire rented server population… and we waited. Finally, the fix came. My server population was dead by then, but the issue was finally properly addressed in time for me to shut that server down. Any word on a fix for this yet? Anything at all?

Yep, same exact problem here. Except it does show up on my single player game so I can do all the Watcher stuff there but any of my characters on an actual server doesn’t have access. Very frustrating. Hell, I’d pay to get them back, like pop them in the bazaar or something.

I have a watcher item I’ve picked up from before but can not set it back down. Nor can I make watcher items now.

@Community any chance of an update as to where we are at with the watchers feats?

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for poking. Our team is still investigating what might be the cause of this.

We appreciate your patience and support.

2 Likes