Water texture seems so broken in some place

Hi guys, I’ve just experienced the TestLive with the 2.4 update. There are some places on the Exiles Land with the bad-looking water. Please take a moment to see it.

20210417225825_1

20210417231116_1

20210417231243_1

20210411115822_1

20210417230650_1

Where is my beautiful Exiles Land?

1 Like

unfortunately i can’t see too much in the pictures. is there something wrong with the transparency or what is the problem? looks to me like low graphics settings

4 Likes

You can see two pictures below. The setting of both are similar

[Current Server]

[Test Live]

The water on the test live is no more clean and fresh :smiley: You can not see the bottom on TestLive.

So the answer here is we have to set “Effects Quality” to High or Ultra :slight_smile: Nice

But it can only apply for Isle of Siptah, With the Exiles Land, still bad in some place with the same setting :slight_smile:

I’m OK with that

They say Testlive client is a bit simplified from graphics point of view. There are some “glowing” trees without textures etc. Devs say everything will be OK when live game will be patched.

2 Likes

Thank you. I hope so

2 Likes

For the record @PlayerfromVietNam the water looks muddy on ultra for me as well (with the live client):

So while what Ko6ka is saying is generally true, it won’t solve your issue.

3 Likes

Same for me, also with ultra settings, and no mods. Testlive-client.

Sepermeru water looks same.
May this be the reason for that water change ? These growing only in muddy water ? :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Well, I just experience the Official PC just released. The muddy lakes are still there =))) It seems that Funcom won’t fix it. :smiley:

1 Like

This issue should be fixed with 2.4.2. See patch notes here:

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks for the information.

The game is very wonderful now. I really enjoy it.

2 Likes

Água está poluída desde que vários exilados passaram a usar e abusar dos recursos das terras do exílio. Infelizmente a água dos rios da minha querida floresta está horrível parece lama. Espero que corrijam num futuro não muito distante