We’re bringing back pve conflict servers

I’m thankful for the right decision. My question is you said “new and fresh PvE - Conflict servers”. Are you reverting the previous PvE - Conflict servers back?? Alot of people like my self have put alot of hours in, not wanting to start over. I would think reverting those severs would be better for the community!

1 Like

Jessica, they opened a pvp eu east server, 1519 !

We decided to set up new ones to avoid disrupting the existing servers again. We will start with bringing these up in Europe, East and West Coast US, and Russia, and you can expect them to be live before this weekend.

Seriously? You don’t want to DISRUPT the existing servers? Honestly, you already majorly disrupted them in the first place…

I get why you guys did this now, so thank you for finally admitting your mistakes and reasoning behind this terrible idea.

I am going to update my Steam review from negative status as soon as those new servers are up and I am able to get on and start playing again.

Thanks for an amazing game Funcom, been through thick and thin during early access… and STILL going through it haha, but you’re doing the right thing listening to your hybrid server playerbase even though we may be the minority. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I see 6 American Pve Conflict servers. :slight_smile: Hopefully the EU servers get up tonight, ehem prime time eu ehem.

The SA server was always Full, please bring back the SA PvE-Conflict as well, i’m sure even two servers will be full…

Glad to hear, as this was the server type I was looking forward to playing on.

Good news, even though you messed up quite a bit.

Could you please estimate when the first ones go live(today or tomorrow?) so we PVP light players don’t have to refresh the online list repeatedly without a reason? Thanks.

2 Likes

Still desperately trying to sell us on the false claim of less populated conflict servers. Sorry, nobody is buying that.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this! I have bought this game twice, on PC at EA launch and now on PS4. Much more fun on PS4 by the way.

I worked my tail off on PvE Conflict server #3650 since launch and have the perfect spot and the perfect set up and you all do this? Now I have to start all over again? Now I remember why I left the game over a year ago. Please revert PvE Conflict #3650 BACK TO CONFLICT!

I’m heartbroken

yes -.- thats so wrong because of they “decision” facepalm, i dont wont to lose my time i put on Pve conflict bevor the revert it in pvp -…- and i will not start again from scratch if they dont change it back i quit fnish game is dead for me

Thank you, my faith in the goodness of man has returned!

Funcom you just never admit the fault in your decision, huh ? [Always want to find perfect excuse for stupid decision, hmm ?] On top of that you can never stop lying, huh ?

You’re not bringing anything back, you’re making new ones. So you basically said - SCREW those who put time & effort, start again.

What a fraud you guys are.

1 Like

Hey Funcom, you guys ever hear of a little game that was out a few years ago called Star Wars Galaxies? Are you aware of the giant debacle SOE made with it concerning the “NGE”? Congratulations, you’ve just repeated history.

I’ve had this game on my Steam wishlist for most of the Early Access and was seriously considering picking it up now that it is in a theoretically stable and “finished” state. This boneheaded series of moves with the PVE-C servers has convinced me I’m better off holding on to my money for a while until I am convinced that you guys have your collective **** together.

1 Like

Reverting them back for a second time is not really a solution. It seems to me you are a bit biased. A whole new group of people spent an equal amount of time and the servers have been changed by this consequence.
Funcom admitted the fault and theres nothing else to do, but move on and make new pve conflict servers. Or somehow allowing the people who played the first day to transfer the progress but i doubt that is practical.

1 Like

2X gathering for this weekend only would be a nice thing on the new PVE Conflict servers so we can quickly get back what we have lost.

2 Likes

Yes, but who cares about us and our feelings after situation :fearful:

2 Likes

Can we expect eu servers to start going up tonight?

Would love to get that question answered please! Sitting here spamming refresh on the server list:)

I agree. 2 wrongs wouldnt make a right. Best they could do is 2x harvesting and 2x xp for the 2 days lost.

1 Like

You guys are doing the right thing here. Ignore the nay sayers. You did really miss up. But this is a good fix.

1 Like

Funcom obviously made the wrong decision to convert the pve-c servers to PvP. I can’t defend that. It was a quick decision that ended up being the wrong one. But I have to give them an enormous amount of credit for listening to the community and quickly changing that decision. Just look at Bungie and destiny 2, it’s been 8 months and they still won’t admit they messed that game up and refused to acknowledge any of their mistakes.

And anyone saying they are quitting because of this is either a liar or wasn’t going to play past this weekend anyways. You lost what a few hours of game play where I’m assuming most of that time was spent getting use to the game mechanics so in the end you didn’t lose much.

2 Likes