We’re going to open a thread on the forums REALLY! where have you been?

@Jens_Erik
I think you guys do a great job on the streams, I enjoy listening to the conversation and I see the streams as an added FREE extra to the game.

I appreciate you don’t have to make them yet you invest the time to stay in touch with the community and do a very good job with it. Jens, you continue the streams in any way that you feel comfortable doing, you’re doing a great job mate.

8 Likes

Are you seriously trying to dictate to him how to write the newsletters dude.

5 Likes

Are you for real?

Let’s turn the table around, where do you work? Lets see pictures and video of you going to work and what you do. Does that not feel creepy at all? There’s a reason why Community Managers are used for that sort of thing. As was pointed out not everyone is comfortable being shown to the public while working.

3 Likes

me
Get some! lol and I can’t talk about what I do its secret squirrel G14 level 29

1 Like

Haha ha that was funny!

:+1: I see Paul has the moonshine on reserve in case the coffee don’t work! Good man Paul! Squish them bugs! Hooray for Paul! :fireworks: Are there anymore coders we can thank? Come on let’s get Paul some help, he’s running 3 machines at once.

The stress balls are red for angry, yellow for sad and green for happy. He never throws the green ball…

2 Likes

= This user is suspended until Oct 1, 2018 1:00 pm. Reason: Don’t be a jerk.

PMSL
Anyway the answers is easy,
1 Water Orb & 5 Glowing Essence

8 Likes

Sure you can, just don’t mention the particulars. If you are actually a GS14 with a clearance, I can figure out pretty quick what you actually do. Your credentials will be in the system.

Hmmm, I was thinking those jars were there because poor Paul is chained to the desk and occasionally needs a bit of relief.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.