We will be honest

Thankyou for clearing that up Kearsan, I was just about to do so myself when I spotted your posts. At this point in time the Cursed Wall rests on grid row number 9. However, dungeons dont begin until ro 16 and above in that area of the Map. So with 7×6 squares in between them, we have potentially up to 42 squares to work with. To give that number some context, that is double the combined size of the Highlands and Tundra biomes! The only question that remains, is if there is a willingness to do it.

The Frozen North and Volcano biomes already stretch both to and beyond the equivalent points in the North-Western corner of the Map. They expand as far outwards as row A, and as far North as row 14. Just for the benefit of those who cannot traverse there themselves, there is nothing North of the Volcano, just yawning abyss. I would also like to state for the record here that I have not only spent prolonged periods of time wandering around beyond the Cursed Wall, but have also built thriving and fully functional settlements there. The game functions completely normally in the North Eastern corner. And finally, to further strengthen the cause, please bear in mind that the entire Map has just recent been completely been reworked and improved to allow for the implementation of Mounts.

Here is a very good past discussion on subject for any who may be interested.

2 Likes