Were forms with corruption as it stats

Yes.

In the game there were NPC humans whom transformed into werewolfs. They are in the desert. They transform when you get too close and attack. They aren’t feral.

You didn’t answer my question. Are there pandas in this game?

Feral: adjective

1.) of relating to, or suggestive of a wild beast

2.)

a.) not Domesticated or cultivated

b.) having escape from domestication and become wild

This comes from the Merriam Webster dictionary.

I see alot of role play with if were form would be added. The pits. No one asks about the huge pits of corruption. The birth place of the were form. Demon Blood lots of it needed.

Now you’re just making stuff up as you go, not to mention you’re contradicting yourself, first you list in your original post that each tier gets stat boosts of varying degrees, now you’re saying they don’t, which is it? Also, cosmic? So these transformations are caused by aliens or something similar to Cthulhu now?

It seems like it isn’t sinking in to you that the reason @Crysis and I see this triple damage from religious weapons as a pointless weakness is due to the level required, and the time needed to even craft one, you need to be at least level 50 to get a religious weapon, meaning anyone any lower than that, or anyone who chose Crom as their starting religion and chose to avoid the other religions is at a disadvantage.

Again, you fail to address some points I have brought up, how is this idea affected by the purge? How would this work for solo players? Is there a limit on the number of thralls a player can transform?

The fact you need to keep adding to this idea to make it seem viable shows this is not only incredibly unbalanced in favour of end-game players and large clans but is also poorly planned out. A fair and balanced idea would be fleshed out from the get go, wouldn’t need more added to it once people start finding very obvious flaws with it, and would put all players into account, not just ones with a certain amount of progress.

1 Like

Reread.

Were thralls are cosmic. This is to keep thralls from becoming OP.

Were Form players aren’t cosmics. The t1-t4 is were form players.

I added a statment of were slaying weapons.

These come in stone,Iron,Steel, hardened steel and star metal versions. They do x5 damage to were form players and reduce there speed by 20%. A slower target is an easier target.

There is no limit on thralls. Thralls get no bonus stats or weakness either.

The purge enrages all were creatures. Were creatures can’t retreat from a losing battle when they are being purge. Were buildings aren’t as strong as human builds. They are cheaper but weaker versions.

Solo players can promote them self to T4 after going through The stages of were Forms. You have to go t1 then t2 and etc.

No corruption pit no transformations.

Exactly, you ask other people to find you a place to build. You’ve said yourself multiple times that you play singleplayer, so it would be the easiest thing in the world to go into cloak mode and run around yourself to find something you like, the map’s not that big, it’s easy to get around, but instead you demand that other people do all your work for you which just says to me that you don’t know your way around the map. And if you don’t know your way around the map, and if you’re suggesting ridiculous game-breaking stuff like this that belongs more in something like D&D or WoW or whatever than it does in a Conan game, that makes me wonder if you’ve even played it that much because you clearly don’t understand what sort of game it is. So, have you?

Neither do you, dude. They’re made up. Anyone can make up whatever damage figures they want because they’re not real.

1 Like

This topic has been completely turned into snide comments and passive aggressive remarks, with a dash of way off-topic additions to the original topic.

With all that has been said in this thread, the OP did have a valid point in that it would be interesting to some way be able to embrace the corruption, rather than it be something that always needs to be avoided. To be truly evil by becoming something completely corrupted. Interesting enough and something that has been thought about by others.

However, the real problem that I see in what was put forth, is that there was really no downside to being corrupted. If one chooses to go that route, there should be some very serious debuff issues in some of their abilities, attributes and how they can operate. An example might be that they are extremely weak and vulnerable during daylight hours. But as I see it now, becoming a Were Creature would have absolutely no downside with the initial idea put forth. Everything needs to be balanced, otherwise why would anyone want to be uncorrupted?

Let me compare the pros and cons of were form.

Pros:

Great Stats Boost

Great roleplaying

Cons:

Lose the ability to use two haned weapons,heavy and religion in all were form tiers.

The clan whom buiilt a pit of corruption can’t build religion shine until all pits of corruptions are destroyed and they have zero were form players. So no avatar summoning and weee form players.

Were form players take x3 damage from Religion weapons.

Were form players take x5 damage from a new group of weapons that are design to kill them. The were slayer weapons comes in stone,Iron,steel,hardened steel and star metal. As well as epic versions too.

Higher tiers of were froms lose more equipment.

All were form players are show up on the map. Stealth is disable for were form players.

As of right now corruption a worthless debuff. Look in movies,video games,books and etc. Were creatures tear through armor like fire burns wood.

You guys are just wasting your time. He simply doesn’t understand that his “cons” aren’t really cons at all. At least not to a Were character.

As has been said in PM, he’s either an extremely gifted troll, who’s doing this simply to yank all our chains. Or else he simply doesn’t understand the basics of gameplay balance, and the game itself. And won’t understand no matter how many times you try to explain it to him.

My advice, don’t feed into it any more. You’ll only get a headache.
@FastJohnny
@BoogerParty
@Punky_Chicken

3 Likes