We're losing our patience with all the problems in game!

Overall i agree with most of your points.

But you lost me there. None of FC‘s nonsensical decisions are related to PvP. They obviously refuse to listen to anyone.
Nobody wants weak thralls and pets.

It’s wrong to think it’s the PvP-, PvE- or RP-folks fault.
Did you see their latest live stream?
They are simply clueless.
They don’t cater to a specific group of players.

IMG_1413

I think they always grab ideas from other beloved games and try to shoehorn them somehow into CE. They’re trying desperately to keep the game alive somehow before it completely flatlines.

Remember doom and god of war, do you remember the fatalities? Yeah let’s have that… just more clunky.

Remember elden ring everyone? The game is pretty difficult but people liked it… so lets create difficulty (in the cheapest way possible) and have some enemies hitting ridiculously hard and have them laser focused, and spinning mid air/mid combo without even telegraphing.
The animations have never been as good as in mentioned games or most other games i played so far. But now it’s just silly. (Rollerskating elephants and what not).

The game simply loses its identity. FC tries to copy other much more successful games but fails miserably.
CE‘s tone swings wildly between “survival game wannabe”, an incoherent MMO/action adventure, a cheap souls like ripoff and clumsy hack and slash.
… And manages to succeed at neither one nor the other.

The balancing doesn’t make a lick of sense for the most part.
God bubbles are a great example.
They could make it impossible to raid someone.
Solution? …Not reworking/rebalancing them or something…
no let’s remove them.
Let’s make gods much weaker but give them a longer timer… now it takes a skyscraper sized creature 10 minutes to deal damage to a relatively small t3 base…
Immersive isn’t it?

And with the next update we are able to 2 shot a god with the ballista… great balancing…

It simply doesn’t make sense what they do, to nobody. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes