What about farts?

About 18+: I’m a bit sad there are no children in the game. Would be cool just to pick 'em up on the run like baby turtles and raising them to be your loyal companion.

Or just kill them if they cry loudly all the time. :rofl:

Where is this thread going? Scratch n’Sniff, kidnapping…whats next?

2 Likes

Fellow exiles witness Conan .
Yesterday my Dear Bella have birth to three beautiful puppies , my character in Conan exiles is always Bella named after my dog . The last puppy is just like her ,just male ,so yesterday to the family council my daughter drop to the table the name Conan ,so that’s it , the greatest (he is the biggest of all) son of my Bella will be Conan .
3 Hale for my new Conan Yeeee

8 Likes

Isn’t that an actual feature of that Ark dinosaur game?

1 Like

I am sorry I can’t follow here ,I never played ark unfortunately but I heard it is good .

Yea, but this random pooping of ark is not very immersive in my opinion. I Think scum did that aspect better.

1 Like

Yeah, Ark has a poop mechanic. Both your dinos and you will occasionally just drop a loaf on the ground. This can then be picked up and used as fertilizer.

And that’s really as complex as it gets. Your character will randomly relieve himself where he stands, regardless of whatever else you’re doing. It magically passes through your pants and onto the ground with a gassy sound effect to go with it.

At best it’s just plain awkward. Eventually you just learn to ignore it. The rest of the game is good, but poorly optimized, so be aware of that if you ever decide to try it. In any case, I don’t think anything like this would be a good fit at all for CE.

4 Likes

It’s random? Haha that must be annoying, just crafted a new pair of pants with lots of expensive materials and then your character messes it up by accidentally pooping in it :smile:

1 Like

You need the exiles extreme mod… outhouses you sit and fart in.

I myself just fart into the microphone so my friends can share the experience. Sadly odor is not yet transmissible digitally.

3 Likes

Halk , can you imagine the picture of fighting red Mama and your pants go brown :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg ,it would be very funny .

Heh, heh, no problems Stelagel, glad I could give you a chuckle. Well one good erm…fart joke deserves another, so here is a retro one for you.

1 Like

source123

3 Likes

OMG. I hurt seeing that. But strangely am craving Whoppers…

4 Likes

I heard Will y Wonka hired him. The Umpa Lumpas weren’t happy . . .

Seriously, W i l l y is on the censored list? LMAO

1 Like

All Williams with nicknames are banned in the forums.

1 Like

wil·ly1

/ˈwilē/

[

noun

INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. a man’s penis.
    This is amusing, penis is not on the censor list…LOL
2 Likes

Farts just happen

1 Like

First of all , welcome to the community :+1: . You do understand my friend that this post created to have fun :wink: . Still I find it really funny and I wanted to see if I am not alone here , thankfully I am not , so about farts yes I agree , they just happen but … nusty but funny too , don’t you think ?

1 Like

Fable 3:

:rofl:

1 Like

I read a lot of historical/adventure books recently and there is one common in ALL of them: raping and then kidnapping (if they survive the raping) other families’ children and women!
Knocking out other factions’ thralls and dragging them through dirt 'n sheit is a good equivalent of kidnapping.

1 Like