What do bloodstained and royal chest from the item shop contain?

Just out of curiosity, what are those legendary items in there? Also can you get them from bosses or not? Thanks.

The exotic ones are just exactly like pvp 3 weps stats with some of them new models. The purple ones are just the old ones like for unchained. Both bind on equip and hence tradeable.

No you can’t get these items from anywhere besides the chests but there are equivalent items in the game that you can get elsewhere, as VoiceofCrom said, the legendary weapons are basically jus ttradeable PvP T3 weapons that you normally need to buy from the PvP vendors for a huge amount of PvP tokens and in order to use it you need to be PvP level 10. The legendary items are just there to skip this but they also cost a lot (either real money because getting them is a lottery or in game gold because they get sold for ~1000 gold)

The boxes would sell better if you would give a minimum purple drop vs getting garbage blue ones, that’s for all the boxes. I gave up on them a long time ago as its worse than winning the lottery

@Anubium I never bought lootboxes in any game. I totally despise them and I am glad that there are countries fighting against them by making them illegal. I hope they get banned all together, it’s very weird that the big companies nowdays say that they need these to finance their games but at the same time the quality and content gets lower every year while the price of the game stays the way it always did, how did they do it back then?

1 Like

No one likes loot crates, they are the worst and most insulting things ever put into games, AoC’s are just about the worst examples of them that you will find in any game. Battlefront 2 was such an insult and so poorly received that EA ended up removing them, and that’s EA who are notorious for not caring about their players.

1 Like