What fun mods are you using?

Here is a list of mods that are currently being used on my PVE - C server:

The only mod I’m using atm is Pickup+, which I absolutely can’t live without & frankly should be part of the base game. I used to use a mod (I forget the name, sorry) that enabled stone skinning knives & cleavers, because why the heck not? It’s not like humanity in reality wasn’t skinning critters before they learned how to smelt iron. Also used to use…I think it was called Wheel of Pain WYSIWYG, or something like that. Basically, you could set your WoP to only run if it had thralls processing in it, and you could have it actually reflect your server’s nudity settings. A nice immersive touch. I’d probably play with mods more, except that I’m actually running co-op w/a buddy of mine, and coordinating the mods is a huge pain in the neck.

1 Like

Currently my server’s running Pippi, Emberlight, Unlock Plus, Exile Architect, and Fashionist. Once Funcom rolls out the mod loading for servers I plan to add at least a couple more like Rebalanced: Weather and Boss Health Reduction, but I don’t want to get carried away and end up waiting a week and a half for my game to load.

1 Like

That’s another one I’d like to add in the future.

Conan sexiles :wink:

None, because I’m a scrub and play on officials :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.