What is PVP in 2020

Yeah I think that’s a big issues that need to be address. Because in the end “us” playing Conan and buying dlc is what keeps this game alive. Not the people behind the computer creating(as much respect as have for these guys) the game. So decision should indeed be voted among the player base. It’s the best and most efficient way to have happy exiles :grinning:

So patch 2.2 is on testlive. No info about horse pvp balance so far :confused:

1 Like

So you died.

There are no charges to horses or cats according to the patch notes. Combat in that sense is apparently functioning as intended.

There is changes.

Whether they will be applied on officials has yet to be seen. But server owners have been given a setting in regard to followers.

Yeah. I did see the setting they added. So theoretically, without a mod, you could nerf follower damage and essentially remove the cat part of horse + cat.

1 Like

I’m looking forward for these changes.

In one way I am sad that yogs got nerf but in another way I’m kinda glad because axe of the lion is back baby.

The follower changes are cool and give us alot more divers setting to play with.

But most importantly I can’t wait to have a feel of all these bug fixes. I don’t think they ever went this heavy on fixes in the past.

I don’t understand the QQ about Yog’s Touch. 1H axes are noob weapons. But you may find this interesting:

Noob weapon that everybody use because it dealt to much damage and nothing compare to it. This nerf will add diversity and option

PvP official is a grief fest with a lot of crying from the losing party.
Just like in any other PvP game.

I understand this can be frustrating… been there.

Don’t play official. Play On private server with active admins. Best way to play Conan by far. No cheater no mesher.

I like the jump attack from 1h axes. You could (not sure if you still can, since shield rework) jump twice by unequipping your shield after the first leap, and attacking right away.

Back then you were able to keep jumping by holding ctrl, dunno if it still works.

Back then you could jump on to a weaponrack and could fly across the whole map xd

Yeah you can still do it indefinitely using any kind of binding.

That’s called animation canceling.

This nerf will make the Yog’s touch a pointless weapon. A lot of legendary and high quality axes deal 51-54 damage and has 0% armor penetration already.

Yog doesnt need a damage nerf(though its damage is stupid), it needs to have axes use more stamina when you use Heavy attack. You can legit spam Heavy 1 over 30 times without being stam’d out. it is the reason axe are broken.
Ofc the auto cancel is stupid as well. but what ever, Funcom has a good core game, with morons to PvP running it.

Every weapon has it’s purpose.
Axes have hyper armor on attack animation montage, a high combo damage multiplier (1.5x for the opening heavy hit) and all axes have low armor pen because of this.
So it doesn’t make any sense to have an axe like yog’s touch.
But as it happens on every patch, they won’t fix the right things, nor nerf the right way.
They always do “nerf or nothing”. Yog’s touch Will be a useless weapon with 0% pen, but we still have lemurian axe (68 damage/ 38% pen). With penetration oil, it’s almost a yog’s touch.
Btw you get yog’s touch from a boss with 100% drop rate. Everytime you kill that boss, he drops on of 7 different weapons
Red mother for example, has 30% drop rate and 7-8 items on her weighted drop table.
Anyway i thing they shouldn’t drop yog’s armor pen to the ground like this… Maybe if it still had 10-15% armor pen, it should be Nice

1 Like

Yeah and I am pretty sure some dev at Funcom added Yog’s Touch without knowing about the secret 1.5x damage modifier.

This game needs more transparency. Players SHOULD KNOW THIS TOO. Not only modders who can look at the dev kit.

I suggested that in my post where I said that Yog’s Touch is too strong. Lower the AP to 15. Funcom only read the first lines apparently…

1 Like