What is the difference between Foals 🐎 and Swift Foals?

Greetings!
I was getting ready for the new battle pass horse skins and just noticed I got a Foal and a Swift Foal to be raised. What is the difference between them :flushed:?

1 Like

Currently nothing, it seemed like a system that did not get into the game or a system that was removed at some point.

6 Likes

My quickeat response, “Swift”.

3 Likes

They will both have 600 Stam and die in the same amount of time.

2 Likes

Should that have not been your ‘swiftest’ answer?

7 Likes

Wait until you find a sturdy foal, you’ll be amazed!

1 Like

You know it’s better because it has 6 extra letters vs five.

2 Likes

It’s completely subjective but I’ve had a better chance to get a pinto horse with a swift foal than with a sturdy or normal one!. And I’ve has a better chance to get a dark brown horse wit a sturdy foal. The normal foal seems to give more often the grey horse and light brown horse. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter…they all turn undead for me.

1 Like

I just placed my first undead horse today. So now I ride the wight horse called Heroine.

(I was tempted to call it Bryan, but maybe the next one)

2 Likes

Why not cocaine ? It’ll make the pair with Heroine. :laughing:

1 Like

I had to look it up to be sure: it’s a wight horse, not a wight pony :smiley:

If they ever add wight ponies, one will definitely be called Michael Caine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Die just as quickly. Tell me about it.

My current horse is undead and named “Coconuts IV Twice Resurrected”

My current horse from a swift foal I adminspawned. If you look at its attributes you’ll see the localisation team forgot to replace Précision (Accuracy) by Cran (Grit). But the bonus below gives the right.
It’s the same with my pet, adminspawned the kitten too :laughing:

1 Like

So you are wightvwashing your horses. Hope the woke crowd doesnt come after you.

**relax, it is a joke everyone.

2 Likes