What mods are you using?

What functionalities are you looking for? I am new and I have been experimenting with mods. Having played Skyrim I know that placing 2 mods together do not always work out and it can lead to mod conflicts and crashes. My character is what I look at all the time and I want her to have the best figure. Beyond this, what I am looking for is map & compass, faster building tools and awesome animation. Right now, with no real tutorial in the game I am trying to build my shelter and learn the game fast; thus, restrictions are a distraction. Can people please share their list of mods they are using?

List of mods I am currently working with (I will update my list as my mod preference changes):

• AquilonianFemales
  • evernude
  • Less Building Placement Restrictions
  • LitMan Item Stack & Container Size
  • BBJigglePhysics
  • Fashionist (1.0 compatible)
  • LTs Compass (Minimap)
  • Compass Icon
  • Shaved and Oiled

Fashionist is great for hide armor slots - giving a player the choice to hide specific armor pieces or to just go full nude while still receiving the armor benefits.

My Laptop:
ASUS FX503VM 15.6” Full HD Powerful Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core 2.8GHz Processor, GTX 1060, 128GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 Home

Have a look at “sexiles” if you are looking for animations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pippi
I really love their thespians which you can use to abolish that ghost town feel

the chat system, the ablity for admins to create scenarios and spectacular scenes for their players to face

2 Likes

There so many great mods around ! So hard to tell realy a fav or some favs, there is so much creativity in this community, and mods can add so much after a while you played the game for the game.

That’s my current modlist i use on my server. Steam-collection here :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1429109146

Of course i play and test lot also on SP where i change my modlist very often, nearly each day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My favorite mods are ones that fix or mitigate bugs truth be told. Though Pippi is an outstanding admin tool. I know Funcom wanted to bring those devs on board and integrate it into the normal game but moving to Norway was not an option for Pippi devs.

Along those lines, I’d have to toot my own horn on this one. Archery is a bit bad to say the least. The values used for damage and armor pen make the damage negligible and requires dozens to hundreds of arrows to kill even non-bosses.

I’ve personally been able to fix this with my archery mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1400381031

It focuses on making Archery viable in PVP while still being a support role compared to Melee (meaning it won’t replace melee). It also does this without becoming overpowered in PVE. Many other archery mods either make it OP in PVE (or both PVE and PVP), or UP in PVP since they fail to adjust armor pen values.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.