What needs to be done (PvP OVERHAUL!)

My take currently on Conans pvp is that they change things not needed to be changed and don’t change things that desperately need a change …
.Every legendary weapon now is pretty much nerfed making craftables the logical thing to make (ever since the lying bastard nerf I hate this game)
.horses are WAAAAY too op . Honestly not even worth playing the game if you re farming you’ll get 1 shot every time…
.Heals gotten better but honestly I didn’t even see a problem with the heals before given the fact thralls, horses,and sabres just make the game unplayable
. PS4 still currently has the porking exploit and old PvP making the game useless to play since it’s already changed
.Sabres are basically the only tames worth getting why can’t they make every greater have either decent damage(half of what sabre cause they need to be nerfed) or have crazy health with like a nice stun . AND MAKE THEM EASIER TO LVL
. TAMES NEED TO BE DIVERSIFIED
.Exploits need to be addressed this game is almost 4 years in and haven’t even fixed simple things from year 1 like come on seriously? With all the back up with tencent you’d think they’d get their **** together
. Trust me I love this game but since horses came out the game hasn’t been the same , clans of 10 run around in horses picking encumbrance builds off is just annoying and not worth the trouble … you should be able to have a chance the knock back from a horse is way too long
THEY ALSO NEED OFFICIAL SERVERS WITH WEEKEND RAIDS OR SOMETHING TO ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE WITH LIVES OR SOMETHING AND DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH ADMINS THAT ACT LIKE TYRANTS
@Ignasi @Hugo

Although it’s never a good thing when an endgame item loses its usefulness, I fail to see what’s wrong with craftables being “the logical thing to make”. Do you miss the protracted RNG grind?

Well you can mass produce craftables. You can not acquire legendaries as quickly. And now they have worse stats than craftables, since the benches update.

1 Like

Oh, the non-Eldarium craftables. I keep forgetting that the benches made even dragonbone better than legendaries. Thanks!

1 Like

I fully agree with that, as long as it’s mass craft. I prefer to be able to craft legendary items instead of having to kill the same handful of bosses over and over, but I like the crafting ingredients for them to be rare enough to make mass crafting impossible.

For example, something like eldarium weapons or those armors that use armor scraps from Klael’s. If that’s still too much “mass-craftable”, then lower the drop rate for the ingredients. You get the same scarcity, but it feels like you made an effort instead of just pulling the slot machine lever over and over and over again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.