What you just did FUNCOM with new update/Dlc? Each fighter is performer and have only 100 hp!

We just enter in game and each fighter that we have is performer and have hp 100.You must instant fix this.

5 Likes

Thank god, I probably dont have time to play today… Thats when you dont roll out your latest patch at testlive or have no QA isntances at all :smiley:

3 Likes

Each fighter not have wepon,visual have armor but inside is 0 armor.My each fighter got legendary wepons now all disapere.FIx this asap please i not wana stop play the game,but if i lose 100 legendary wepons i will quit from game definetly…

2 Likes

you must fix this asap before raid time,some kids this can use like advance and start attacking some base while they not have protection

2 Likes

Same here! more than 150 Thralls with epics are wasted! Please do something about that… it was so much work…

2 Likes

Tell me that we have at least ROPE BRIDGES for them weak thralls to catwalk!?

4 Likes

It is raid time right now in my country. I don’t even want to login, there have been two clans sniffing around all week.

I swear, if I lose all my Dina thralls I will quit, so help me god. Took me a good 2 days to capture and break 15 of them

2 Likes

5 Likes

FC should just pull a stopline. Or lets say GPortal and turn off all servers and revert back to before the patch.
If GPortal or Funcom even are capable of doing that…

On a sidenote: it only effects relic hunters and not ALL thralls…

So no need for drastic things, only fix the Relic hunters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lost over 80 relic hunters all with god breaker armour on … nice one don’t think my clan will be coming back from this !!!

5 Likes

be sure they must fix this asap and all roll back, or many players will left game,im the first,and many clans are in war now, 1 arrow killing your fighter,many will lose best fighters in this s h i t,only 100 hp

2 Likes

Yea, none of my thralls were affected. Although because on my server the building is currently really glitchy I got raided and lost a bunch of stuff. It only recognizes certain build materials, so when I log in it recognizes AQ and BI, but not Frontier. I just float when I walk on that, I can’t select it to change or repair it, my thralls won’t go on it to fight, etc. Thanks bois.

BUT I WOULD TRADE ALL THAT IF YOU JUST MAKE THEM STOP HUMMING AND COUGHING AND MAKING NOISE LIKE LIVING THINGS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

4 Likes

This does suck. but how many on here benefited from the dismantle bench and other cheesy mistakes. Have any of those that cheesed thousands and thousands of steel bars and other benefits return or decay those to be fair? If not, then this is just a sucky version of that. I for one could care less, i don;t have 100’s of thralls. So i will log on, and go armor collecting tonight!!! All is fair in CE PVP right?

Side note, i am messaging every solo and casual player who was bullied off servers by large hoarder clans. Since we have nothing to lose, we will be thrall hunting all night. 6 hours of kill,kill, kill all relic hunters.

1 Like

Probably an addon that causes your issues, my thralls are fine.

I don’t care about the thralls, if you have 100’s top tier with god-breaker you need to get off the computer. I just want the noises to stop.

2 Likes

We have 100s of top tier thrall so we don’t have to no life it … They should be able to defend your base on there own for at least a night …

I don’t care about the relic hunters it’s the gear they all had !

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day! They don’t possess the armor or weps. It’s just the residual skin. 100 HP Dancer.

1 Like

Same issue for me, logged in after new update and relic hunters all show name as ‘Level 0’ have no weapons or armor in inventory, but show as still having the gear, all these thralls have 100 HP also.

I just did a count, I have 2 bases containing roughly 50 thralls all in all, 9 of these are Relic Hunter Treasure Seekers :frowning:
I know it could be worse, but they are all wearing Epic heavy flawless armor and legendary weapons, I don’t care about the weapons, I have tons of these, but the armors are damned expensive.