What's your favorite dungeon in Conan Exiles?

Black Keep -even without traps you need to remember your bearings or be lost for hours.

1 Like

I chose black keep, primarily because I haven’t done most of them because I have a nasty propensity for restarting my game and I get distracted with building. Secondly - I really like the Kinscourge’s animations and wish I had them for myself.

Barrow king n witch queen r dungeons?? O.o well gallaman tomb def fav

This is me too. I need to watch a video of the Black keep while doing it if I don’t want to get lost in it.:unamused:

Some of those are dungeons in the loosest, most vague, most ‘eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I gueeeeeeessssssssss’ kind of way.

I’ve only done three, the first two were small caves. But My wife and I just finished The Dregs the other day and we really enjoyed it. It was a challenging puzzle and the boss looked really cool! Perfect dungeon for Halloween time! ^^D Gallaman’s tomb and the cave above it are really good places to get brimstone!

My favorite is The Wine Cellar, based on the immersive mood and heightened damage output of some of the bosses. But that doesn’t mean I want the next dungeon to be a copy of it in terms of mood, etc. The overall variety of the various dungeon themes is a strength in my opinion.

There is something still very classic about the Dregs. The diapers. It was very thematic. It was also very shocking when you finally got to the voice at the end.

It is still one that I find refreshing.

Do what every professional labyrinth-goer should do - always follow the left-hand wall. You’ll inevitably find the end of the dungeon. At least until you remember where you’re going.

1 Like

I’m not really into dungeons and I’d really prefer a map expansion over new dungeons, but my favourite one is the Wine Cellar as for now. It is really beautiful. Only downside are those skeleton bosses which deal absurdly high damage, almost killing my T4 bearer in heavy armor in less than a minute and almost killing me (with epic flawless medium armor) in 3 hits … and since they can’t be staggered, fighting them is really too hard for me.

I’m not even trying the final boss. Despite this, it still remain the most beautiful one with its waterfalls and its ruins.

EDIT: no wait, I know. The best dungeon for me is the Silver Mine south of Sepermeru. I know Silver and Gold are useless in this game, since there isn’t any real Economy System, but I like to be rich ahahah

Silver and gold are used to craft Alchemical base, which is an essential element for crafting many top-tier pieces of equipment.

Naah I have tons of alchemical base which I get from bearer’s drops.
I’d love a real Economy System through the exiled lands instead of a couple of merchants with absurd prices.

The only reasonable ones are that guy who sells Glass Flask and the Other One who sells Feathers. Others are just scammers ahah

1 Like

Barrow King, Gallamans Tomb and Palace of the Witch queen dont even deserve to be on the list…

Its mostly 1 one-room “dungeon” -> boss fight.

The only hard part in the Well of Skelos is when human fighters are around… Serpentman are a joke as enemies.

Would be great to have a reason to re-visit many dungeons.

IMHO the best is Warmaker dungeon… You cannot cheese it for the “special resources”, compared to Wine cellar. As soon as I go online, I port to set-city and grab the the first 4 chests from the dungeon, while ignoring every enemy…
You cannot do that in Warmaker. Not so fast and not while running past most enemies.
Also the loot-table is so big that it makes sense to re-run it… Compared to the wine cellar, where the endboss drop-rate is so bad, that you are kinda forced todo it.

Midnight grove looks cool, but also no replay reason. The shadeblooms recipes are so BAD, that I only made 1…
To expensive for a little bit higher % chance and 4 hours compared to 6. And why would I ever use animal lure?

All others have mostly the same problem. No reason to re-run… Sunken city is faster killing only the 2 human bosses for pearls, because the first fish-human boss is just over the top (dmg and lifepool).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.