When is funcom fixing password reset issues

THE PASSWORD RESET SYSTEM IS BUSTED… EMAILS ARE NOT RESPONED TO.
YOU CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR YOUR ACCOUNT BUT CAN NOT RESET THE GAME PASSWORD AT ALL. THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT AROUND MONTHS TO GET A EMAIL BACK.

I DON’T GET HOW YOU ALL THINK THIS IS OKAY BUSSINESS NO ASSISTANCE FOR A GAME.
LETS GET YOUR SYSTEM FIX AND SOME MORE HELP ON THIS ISSUE ASAP PLEASE.
IF I HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS FOR A EMAIL…

I Guess customers have to goto the Better Business Bureau
to get security fixed for their accounts!

Stop doing updates and please fix that Ingame password reset…

Hello,

Please note that resetting your password from register.funcom.com/lostpassword, it only resets your account website password. Once you’re able to access your account, you may update your passwords from there.

Please also keep in mind that changing your ingame password, it may take up to 15 minutes for the changes to take effect. If you attempt to log in to the game immediately after changing your ingame password, it may spit an error at you.

If you need assistance with a specific account, please send me a direct message with your account username. Thanks! Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

The OP is correct, this is a bug. The same thing has happened to my account. I tried to reset my password after returning from a 4 month break from the game and I cannot get past the login screen in game and it has been a couple days after changing my password. I can change my password on the funcom website for both the account and the game but it works on the website but it will not work in-game.

2 Likes

Try logging in at the old account page and changing your pw from there. You can pick between account(billing pw) or in game pw or both using the drop-down

https://register.ageofconan.com/account/customer/ctrl/changepassword

The new system is borked. It doesn’t work because the game has the ability to have two separate passwords for both in game access and account billing access and the new system did not take this into consideration.

Considering they don’t allow account sharing I couldn’t begin to guess why they made it this way. Maybe for parents to let their kids run around in this MA rated game that you can’t even say bad words in…

Classic Funcom… :roll_eyes:

Honestly, at this point I think I should get Andy B’s job.

Must be nice to get paid for doing jack sh*t :-1:

2 Likes