When siptah come to console?

This would be fixed if funcom gave a date for the new island already.

1 Like

As we said before, they are not going to give a date, because if they do not comply with it, something very bad for them, in my previous comments I think I explain it perfectly.

1 Like

I see many people saying possibly in June we will get Siptah. I think it’ll be June too…June of 2022 would be my guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy:

that assumption is not bad, :joy::rofl:.

1 Like

Some sort of time line would be nice. My wife and I play on a friend’s server and ours. He is going to change to Sipath would be good to know if we should retire our characters or keep playing them .

1 Like

@ sestus2009 in the case of the administrator of the server in which I play pays every month and that way it is more expensive, but he cannot do it any other way because there is no time forecast.

1 Like

I finally got auto pay to work on mine. Have had Gportal threatening to shut down server when I had a positive balance. Not sure how my friend does his. He has been at it for a couple years.

1 Like

When I had mine, I rented it for six months and the discount is noticeable, in addition to the fact that the server players feel safer on a server that has a time forecast.

1 Like

I am paying for 3 months at a time currently will have to check savings for 6 months. We have a 20 slot. Running around over the weekend spotting new clans and the return of other’s. Alot that just started playing the game.

1 Like

3 months is also very good to give security to your players, that is why communication is so important, that is why I think they are not a serious company for their clients, but it is a personal opinion, we live in the information age, and we are totally misinformed, I must also say that I have seen more messages from him.

To try to discover any news you must follow it on all its social networks, I don’t, but above all when you ask them to keep us more informed, they say they do it through a discord channel.

Many of us do not speak English, we must use the translator to be able to communicate with them, so discord ruled out because I am not going to find out anything.

my question is: is the forum to keep us entertained? because if it’s only for that, I’d better go elsewhere and stop bothering.

1 Like

I don’t care for discord my self and translating can be troublesome. I have one fellow speaks Portuguese and Spanish he welcomes people for me.

1 Like

that’s good, I like it.

You are a very wise person friend, I hope that funcom learns many things from you and I am not kidding, you take care of your players that is wonderful, how is it possible that a company that makes video games with each update has more bugs, and I like the changes they want to make, but it is impossible to enjoy them.

1 Like

Thank you almost awake not that helps with my typing. Looking forward to games issues being fixed.

1 Like

clear is what we all wish to be able to play the game without failures.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.